CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 07, 2016, 12:04:57 AM

Title: 6/7/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 07, 2016, 12:04:57 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2016, 12:10:22 AM
I am one of the insulted. What kind of forum is this anyway?😭
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:37:18 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:39:47 AM
Looks like TS Colin is moving out over the Atlantic near the GA/SC line but will continue to bring aome rain to SC and heavy rain NC.

Forward speed is 33 mph so it will be well into the Atlantic soon unless the track changes.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:51:12 AM
Looks like the Sister is out of service this morning and the other two might as well be.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:58:13 AM
Time for me to go to work while the slackers sleep.

Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: sfish on June 07, 2016, 06:10:48 AM
Good morning SoloDave and Rick
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:19:27 AM
I am one of the insulted. What kind of forum is this anyway?😭
Think you just need to go to your safe place for a little while.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:20:15 AM
Looks like TS Colin is moving out over the Atlantic near the GA/SC line but will continue to bring aome rain to SC and heavy rain NC.

Forward speed is 33 mph so it will be well into the Atlantic soon unless the track changes.
Hopefully it didn't take Dean with it.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2016, 06:22:48 AM
Morning Dave, Tex,  and fish
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:23:34 AM
Morning ThinSkinRick, LonelyDave and NotSoFastFish.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:24:46 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 7, the 159th day of 2016. There are 207 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 7, 1776, Richard Henry Lee of Virginia offered a resolution to the Continental Congress stating "That these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States."

On this date:

In 1654, King Louis XIV, age 15, was crowned in Rheims, 11 years after the start of his reign.

In 1769, frontiersman Daniel Boone first began to explore present-day Kentucky.

In 1892, Homer Plessy, a "Creole of color," was fined for refusing to leave a whites-only car of the East Louisiana Railroad. (Ruling on his case, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld "separate but equal" racial segregation, a concept it renounced in 1954.)

In 1929, the sovereign state of Vatican City came into existence as copies of the Lateran Treaty were exchanged in Rome.

In 1939, King George VI and his wife, Queen Elizabeth, arrived at Niagara Falls, New York, from Canada on the first visit to the United States by a reigning British monarch.

In 1942, the World War II Battle of Midway ended in a decisive victory for American forces over the Imperial Japanese.

In 1954, British mathematician, computer pioneer and code breaker Alan Turing died at age 41, an apparent suicide. (Turing, convicted in 1952 of "gross indecency" for a homosexual relationship, was pardoned in 2013.)

In 1958, singer-songwriter Prince was born Prince Rogers Nelson in Minneapolis.

In 1965, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Griswold v. Connecticut, recognized a constitutional right to privacy as it struck down, 7-2, a Connecticut law used to prosecute a Planned Parenthood clinic in New Haven for providing contraceptives to married couples.

In 1972, the musical "Grease" opened on Broadway, having already been performed in lower Manhattan.

In 1981, Israeli military planes destroyed a nuclear power plant in Iraq, a facility the Israelis charged could have been used to make nuclear weapons.

In 1998, in a crime that shocked the nation, James Byrd Jr., a 49-year-old black man, was hooked by a chain to a pickup truck and dragged to his death in Jasper, Texas. (Two white men were later sentenced to death; one of them, Lawrence Russell Brewer, was executed in 2011. A third defendant received life with the possibility of parole.)

Ten years ago: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (AH'-boo MOO'-sahb ahl-zahr-KOW'-ee), the founder of al-Qaida in Iraq, was killed by a U.S. airstrike on his safe house. The U.S. Senate rejected a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.

Five years ago: Moammar Gadhafi stood defiant in the face of the heaviest and most punishing NATO airstrikes to date, declaring in an audio address carried on Libyan state television, "We will not kneel!" Fazul Abdullah Mohammed, the al-Qaida mastermind behind the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, was killed at a security checkpoint in Mogadishu by Somali forces. NBC retained its hold on U.S. Olympic television rights in a four-games deal through 2020 worth nearly $4.4 billion, defeating rival bids from ESPN and Fox.

One year ago: President Barack Obama opened a visit to Germany for a G-7 summit, where he praised the leadership of Chancellor Angela Merkel. Turkish voters rebuked President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's ambitions to expand his powers, stripping his party of its simple majority in parliament. Stan Wawrinka beat Novak Djokovic 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 to win the men's French Open title. "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" won best play at the Tony Awards; "Fun Home" won best musical. Actor Christopher Lee, 93, died in London.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:25:19 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie director James Ivory is 88. Former Canadian Prime Minister John Turner is 87. Actress Virginia McKenna is 85. Singer Tom Jones is 76. Poet Nikki Giovanni is 73. Actor Ken Osmond (TV: "Leave It to Beaver") is 73. Former talk show host Jenny Jones is 70. Americana singer-songwriter Willie Nile is 68. Actress Anne Twomey is 65. Actor Liam Neeson is 64. Actress Colleen Camp is 63. Singer-songwriter Johnny Clegg is 63. Author Louise Erdrich (UR'-drihk) is 62. Actor William Forsythe is 61. Record producer L.A. Reid is 60. Latin pop singer Juan Luis Guerra is 59. Rock singer-musician Gordon Gano (The Violent Femmes) is 53. Rapper Ecstasy (Whodini) is 52. Rock musician Eric Kretz (Stone Temple Pilots) is 50. Rock musician Dave Navarro is 49. Actress Helen Baxendale is 46. Actor Karl Urban is 44. TV personality Bear Grylls is 42. Rock musician Eric Johnson (The Shins) is 40. Actress Adrienne Frantz is 38. Actor-comedian Bill Hader is 38. Actress Anna Torv is 37. Actress Larisa Oleynik (oh-LAY'-nihk) is 35. Tennis player Anna Kournikova is 35. Actor Michael Cera is 28. Actress Shelley Buckner is 27. Rapper Iggy Azalea is 26. Rapper Fetty Wap is 25.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 06:25:42 AM
Thought for Today: "Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars." - Frederick Langbridge, English clergyman and author (1849-1922).
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2016, 06:28:33 AM
I am one of the insulted. What kind of forum is this anyway?😭
Think you just need to go to your safe place for a little while.
I'm hiding.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: sfish on June 07, 2016, 06:30:15 AM
Morning ThinSkinRick, LonelyDave and NotSoFastFish.
Well, he was at the time, morning SecondDave
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 07:03:56 AM
Morning ThinSkinRick, LonelyDave and NotSoFastFish.
Well, he was at the time, morning SecondDave
As long as it's not sloppy.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 07:15:28 AM
Here's your five things for a IT lacking Tuesday:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/07/5-things-you-need-to-know-tuesday/85478936/
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 07:18:57 AM
I see that the Playboy Mansion was sold to the owner of Twinkies....
Hugh gets to live out his time there however....
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:25:02 AM
[...]
Holy Crap, How Old Am I Now?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:25:28 AM
Morning BlueWhiner, Fish and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:37:42 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:45:22 AM
S,S & S Lull?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 07:50:16 AM
[...]
So no matter how old you get, your Beaver will be older than you... :o
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 07:51:00 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:52:43 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:55:39 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Even though my pills are not opiate based and pretty safe I don't like taking pain medications beyond ibuprofen, etc, saw the super pain killers destroy my dad's mind for his last few months of life along with seeing them destroying a lot of friends lives forever.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: sfish on June 07, 2016, 07:55:55 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Are you sure it wasn't the warden? I picture her with a voodoo doll
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:57:16 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Are you sure it wasn't the warden? I picture her with a voodoo doll
Sure can't rule that possibility out!!!!!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:03:35 AM
We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:10:14 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:38:47 AM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Are you sure it wasn't the warden? I picture her with a voodoo doll
Yea, that seems to hit a little too close to home for comfort.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:39:54 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:41:51 AM
We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:46:25 AM
We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".
Hell it is 4 blocks to our f'n assembly location.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:47:19 AM
We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".
Hell it is 4 blocks to our f'n assembly location.
Is it close to a bar or smoking area?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:49:58 AM
Back to the blood pressure routine, walked 6 blocks (round trip) to Lavazza and got me a decaf-expresso.

Sheesh, DR was on my azz about my blood pressure and weight yesterday, said the shingles will not kill me but those are going to...... just like a dr, immanent problem at the time was a blue vein throbber which she did not offer to treat......   Guess Fajita Tuesdays and Taquito Tuesdays are gone again to be replaced by grazing on greens.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:51:01 AM
We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".
Hell it is 4 blocks to our f'n assembly location.
Is it close to a bar or smoking area?
NO, it is at the Texas School System (or whatever they call it) Headquarters.

Plenty of vagrants nearby.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:52:27 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:57:12 AM
Back to the blood pressure routine, walked 6 blocks (round trip) to Lavazza and got me a decaf-expresso.

Sheesh, DR was on my azz about my blood pressure and weight yesterday, said the shingles will not kill me but those are going to...... just like a dr, immanent problem at the time was a blue vein throbber which she did not offer to treat......   Guess Fajita Tuesdays and Taquito Tuesdays are gone again to be replaced by grazing on greens.
Well, you do live in a city that gives you many options for your chlorophyll intake.  You can start with those nasty looking green drinks....my stomach turns just looking at them.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 08:58:26 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:00:49 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:01:36 AM
Back to the blood pressure routine, walked 6 blocks (round trip) to Lavazza and got me a decaf-expresso.

Sheesh, DR was on my azz about my blood pressure and weight yesterday, said the shingles will not kill me but those are going to...... just like a dr, immanent problem at the time was a blue vein throbber which she did not offer to treat......   Guess Fajita Tuesdays and Taquito Tuesdays are gone again to be replaced by grazing on greens.
Well, you do live in a city that gives you many options for your chlorophyll intake.  You can start with those nasty looking green drinks....my stomach turns just looking at them.
Done it before and without those bogus green drinks.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:01:55 AM
Goodbye 3 Siglos.....
hello....
Kristoff.....yawn.... :-\
They do have some nice rangefinders however.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2016, 09:02:52 AM
Looks like TS Colin is moving out over the Atlantic near the GA/SC line but will continue to bring aome rain to SC and heavy rain NC.

Forward speed is 33 mph so it will be well into the Atlantic soon unless the track changes.
Hopefully it didn't take Dean with it.

nope, I was safe and sound with the redhead all night. just getting home. got a bit of lawn clean up to do but think I'll get some sleep first.

good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:02:53 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.
Good to know he's not taking biker-lady disconnect TOO hard...
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:02:54 AM
Kristoff is going to be pissed-off and range finders at the Page today ::)

Somebody has to make this chit up but it sure ain't me.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.
Good to know he's not taking biker-lady disconnect TOO hard...
I think he is perpetually HARD so does not matter who is on the receiving end of that DAWG.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:08:36 AM
Bean News Report:

Reports: Johnny Manziel sued for 'extensive damage' to rental home in Los Angeles

In this week's installment of Johnny Manziel's Life On No One's Roster, we'll take a look at the most recent accusation and ding against the former Texas A&M star's reputation. According to reports, the ex Cleveland Browns quarterback is being sued for "extensive damage" to a home he rented in Los Angeles.

TMZ and ESPN reported that the property owners are seeking more then $40,000 in damages after Manziel rented the home in April. Lawyers say Manziel had agreed to pay a $10,000 fine if more than 15 people were at the home at the same time.

The owners looked at surveillance footage and claim Manziel hosted large parties where narcotics were left behind. The $40,000 sought covers the $10,000 fine as well as damages to rugs, bathroom doors, couches, statues, broken glass tables, and more.

Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:12:04 AM
Damn antibiotics specifically designed for the Shingles look like a pill you would give to a damn cow, holy crap they are giant.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:12:27 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.
Good to know he's not taking biker-lady disconnect TOO hard...
I think he is perpetually HARD so does not matter who is on the receiving end of that DAWG.
But I thought that if for more than four hours you should.....
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:13:45 AM
Damn antibiotics specifically designed for the Shingles look like a pill you would give to a damn cow, holy crap they are giant.
Are you sure they're not suppositories?   ::)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:26:20 AM
Damn antibiotics specifically designed for the Shingles look like a pill you would give to a damn cow, holy crap they are giant.
Are you sure they're not suppositories?   ::)
Maybe so but says on the bottle to "take by mouth" so go figger......
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:26:55 AM
Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...
Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.
Good to know he's not taking biker-lady disconnect TOO hard...
I think he is perpetually HARD so does not matter who is on the receiving end of that DAWG.
But I thought that if for more than four hours you should.....
The DAWG is not the "you should" kind of follower.......
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:38:16 AM
DOW   +68 @ 17,988
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:43:08 AM
Guess it's just a 2Fer Dave kind of banter today.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 09:43:45 AM
DOW   +68 @ 17,988
18K!, 18K!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 09:46:38 AM
Guess it's just a 2Fer Dave kind of banter today.
Seems that way.   Sheesh, the two can only keep propping this place up for so long.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:06:46 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:19:16 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Oh, whine, moan, bitch and complain. I'll trade you. You come work my job and I'll cover yours and bantering. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 10:36:31 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Oh, whine, moan, bitch and complain. I'll trade you. You come work my job and I'll cover yours and bantering. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Quit your damn crying and take it like a man, that is what they hire u foreigners for.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 10:36:52 AM
Morning Razmundos.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 10:37:58 AM
Got me a nice seat in the shade waiting on the fuk'n fire alarm to send the fleas scurrying down the stairs.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:44:33 AM
Morning Razmundos.
Being born in California doesn't make me a foreigner...much. Okay, it does.  But it has to count for something that I haven't lived there since I was six.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
Morning Razmundos.
Mornin', Tejas.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:45:25 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Oh, whine, moan, bitch and complain. I'll trade you. You come work my job and I'll cover yours and bantering. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Be very careful what you ask for....  ???
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:45:36 AM
Got me a nice seat in the shade waiting on the fuk'n fire alarm to send the fleas scurrying down the stairs.
Best way to do a fire drill.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:46:56 AM
Morning Razmundos.
Being born in California doesn't make me a foreigner...much. Okay, it does.  But it has to count for something that I haven't lived there since I was six.
Glad you  corrected yourself.
But not to worry, he considers folks from NJ feriner's as well.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:47:09 AM
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:47:43 AM
Increased our banter participation by 50%  !   :D
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:48:14 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Oh, whine, moan, bitch and complain. I'll trade you. You come work my job and I'll cover yours and bantering. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Be very careful what you ask for....  ???
Sheeeeiiit. You're travelling all over the world, bantering up a storm, and gettin' bonuses. Being back east is a downside, but then, you're likely making more money than me, and not paying the kind of taxes I have to pay.  I'll trade yuz. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:49:58 AM
Morning Razmundos.
Being born in California doesn't make me a foreigner...much. Okay, it does.  But it has to count for something that I haven't lived there since I was six.
Glad you  corrected yourself.
But not to worry, he considers folks from NJ feriner's as well.
People from Jersey are aliens, not foreigners.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:50:27 AM
Increased our banter participation by 50%  !   :D
At least until I get to my desk and have to assume the position.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 10:50:42 AM
Morning Raz.
Mornin', TD.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:57:40 AM
Now here's some news....possible Ding Dong shortage!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hostess-brands-voluntarily-recalls-zinger-ding-dong-peanut/story?id=39639534
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 10:59:11 AM
Really man, my shoulders are getting tired!
Oh, whine, moan, bitch and complain. I'll trade you. You come work my job and I'll cover yours and bantering. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Be very careful what you ask for....  ???
Sheeeeiiit. You're travelling all over the world, bantering up a storm, and gettin' bonuses. Being back east is a downside, but then, you're likely making more money than me, and not paying the kind of taxes I have to pay.  I'll trade yuz. ;-)
Think we may at least be at a draw on Taxes.  Not pleasant here at all.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 11:05:23 AM
Now here's some news....possible Ding Dong shortage!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hostess-brands-voluntarily-recalls-zinger-ding-dong-peanut/story?id=39639534
Won't be my fault. I don't put cream-filled ding dongs in my mouth.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 11:17:02 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 11:19:16 AM
Now here's some news....possible Ding Dong shortage!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hostess-brands-voluntarily-recalls-zinger-ding-dong-peanut/story?id=39639534
Won't be my fault. I don't put cream-filled ding dongs in my mouth.
Yea, TWSS... :-\
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 11:20:28 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 11:36:10 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
A friend of mine in Denver is having an "active shooter" drill tomorrow with cops and so forth, told him he better watch out because real things tend to happen around those drills.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 11:36:27 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
And kiss your ass goodbye.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 11:36:35 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
Drop, cover and hold drill to start it all off. I'm under my desk.(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/8adf38d7667540c22eec74712092e8a4.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 11:37:25 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
And kiss your ass goodbye.
If I could kiss my own ass, I'd never leave the house.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 11:37:26 AM
Fire Drill a huge success!  Wasted an hour of time for everyone equally.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 11:38:36 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
And kiss your ass goodbye.
If I could kiss my own ass, I'd never leave the house.
Get under your desk and practice, you will get there.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 11:41:55 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
Drop, cover and hold drill to start it all off. I'm under my desk.(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/8adf38d7667540c22eec74712092e8a4.jpg)
What are you holding?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 11:46:20 AM
Oh dear God phuck me. Major earthquake simulation drill for the next four days. Drop everything and pretend a major disaster has occurred. I'm printing out recovery plans like a damned secretary.
In the event of a major earthquake, or other disaster.....stay home, open the whiskey and light the cigars!
Drop, cover and hold drill to start it all off. I'm under my desk.(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/8adf38d7667540c22eec74712092e8a4.jpg)
What are you holding?
Duh...isn't it obvious? My smartphone.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 12:05:01 PM
Almost time for some lunch.  Greens I guess it will be or maybe a subway.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 12:20:34 PM
Only 9:18 am and I've been run all over the building, under my desk, and standing around in a parking lot for the past half hour. No warning on this one, so no opportunity to sneak out and grab a bench to watch.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 07, 2016, 12:25:17 PM
good afternoon boys, say are they advertising the new "Jersey pork roll"
 breakfast sandwich at your Dunkin Donuts, yet?  we got print and radio media so far.
they will not call it Taylor ham though.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 12:42:19 PM
Afternoon Flip, welcome to the dead zone banter.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 12:42:58 PM
Almost time for some lunch.  Greens I guess it will be or maybe a subway.
Went with a Subway Turkey and Spinach on Honey Oat Bread.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:02:40 PM
Got an hour+ webinar starting now so that should help me fall asleep.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 01:02:44 PM
good afternoon boys, say are they advertising the new "Jersey pork roll"
 breakfast sandwich at your Dunkin Donuts, yet?  we got print and radio media so far.
they will not call it Taylor ham though.
I've seen that.  Believe it's only a regional offering.  If it's anything like their other sandwiches, no thanks.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:03:34 PM
The focus on today's webinar is what is new.... CHIT, hope I can go to sleep quickly
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 01:03:44 PM
Have an all day meeting scheduled 7:30 to 5:30 tomorrow.  No agenda.  Guaranteed value added content!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:07:06 PM
Have an all day meeting scheduled 7:30 to 5:30 tomorrow.  No agenda.  Guaranteed value added content!
Sick Leave Day is what you should call it!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:07:42 PM
The focus on today's webinar is what is new.... CHIT, hope I can go to sleep quickly
Sounds like this is being presented from a Chinese Buffet.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:11:52 PM
A cigar would be good right now.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:15:17 PM
225 Days
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 01:16:17 PM
A cigar would be good right now.
Just think how much more efficient and engaged we would be if we could!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 01:17:02 PM
225 Days
Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but your count seems to have been in the 220's forever.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:20:42 PM
225 Days
Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but your count seems to have been in the 220's forever.
Certainly feels that way to me but it was 230 last week.  Maybe a typo some time back had a 20 instead of something else.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:22:33 PM
225 Days
Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but your count seems to have been in the 220's forever.
Certainly feels that way to me but it was 230 last week.  Maybe a typo some time back had a 20 instead of something else.
Checked and it definitely says 225 until January 18, 2017
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 01:34:27 PM
225 Days
Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but your count seems to have been in the 220's forever.
Certainly feels that way to me but it was 230 last week.  Maybe a typo some time back had a 20 instead of something else.
Checked and it definitely says 225 until January 18, 2017
Don't doubt you.  You're the one that should know.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 01:37:51 PM
225 Days
Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but your count seems to have been in the 220's forever.
Certainly feels that way to me but it was 230 last week.  Maybe a typo some time back had a 20 instead of something else.
Checked and it definitely says 225 until January 18, 2017
Don't doubt you.  You're the one that should know.
O'bummer and I going out the door at the same time - assuming he actually goes.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: sfish on June 07, 2016, 01:57:24 PM
good afternoon boys, say are they advertising the new "Jersey pork roll"
 breakfast sandwich at your Dunkin Donuts, yet?  we got print and radio media so far.
they will not call it Taylor ham though.
It's in the DD in Rahway, have not tried one
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 07, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
good afternoon boys, say are they advertising the new "Jersey pork roll"
 breakfast sandwich at your Dunkin Donuts, yet?  we got print and radio media so far.
they will not call it Taylor ham though.
It's in the DD in Rahway, have not tried one
Two-fer Tuesday GFY!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 07, 2016, 02:01:59 PM
I am one of the insulted. What kind of forum is this anyway?😭
Mr. Unhappy Poop.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 02:06:39 PM
Got to walk down to the post office.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 07, 2016, 02:17:11 PM
Got to walk down to the post office.
Going postal?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: SLY on June 07, 2016, 02:47:10 PM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 02:53:13 PM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
Glad you caught it Sly.  Not a fun situation.
What TexDave is talking about is a bit of a shingles flare up that is causing his pain.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 02:53:39 PM
DOW at 18,000.18  .....will it hold?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: SLY on June 07, 2016, 02:58:34 PM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
Glad you caught it Sly.  Not a fun situation.
What TexDave is talking about is a bit of a shingles flare up that is causing his pain.
Aha.  Thanks, Dave. Still painful but not deadly. One or two days of moving left.
Lunch break over. Back to work.  Hot & humid here.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: SLY on June 07, 2016, 03:01:06 PM
DOW at 18,000.18  .....will it hold?
"Up, up and away-yiy-ay, the beautiful, the beautiful balloo-oon!"
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 03:02:34 PM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
I have the shingles across my back.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 03:16:01 PM
DOW at 18,000.18  .....will it hold?
"Up, up and away-yiy-ay, the beautiful, the beautiful balloo-oon!"
Now you fuct it all up watching it!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 03:26:03 PM
Raz still under his desk?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 03:41:56 PM
I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 03:42:49 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 04:58:43 PM
Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 05:04:21 PM
I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.
Beat you to it.  Got a couple more Sam Cold Snaps to finish to move on to summer offerings.  Room 101 Payback Connie to accompany.  Good but not enamored, not a RG of choice.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:04:53 PM
Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?
Yes, GO HOME, too much nonsense for one day.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:05:51 PM
SL Oval Maduro lit with a cold sparkling water.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:06:37 PM
I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.
Beat you to it.  Got a couple more Sam Cold Snaps to finish to move on to summer offerings.  Room 101 Payback Connie to accompany.  Good but not enamored, not a RG of choice.
But only 4:00 at my house ;)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:08:27 PM
Got my follow up Room 101 order from CI today.  MC II Lanceros and Uncle Lee's.  Fuk the FDA!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 05:08:58 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 07, 2016, 05:10:25 PM
Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
Damn, SLY, gotta take care of yourself!  Hope you are well on the road to recover.  Pain sucks.  Dirt naps are permenant.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 07, 2016, 05:12:41 PM
Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?
Quakin' in your boots?
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 05:13:49 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
/South Carolina and Wilm. On  ESPU,But I don't thiink You are interested about over 8 to 5 top of 9 USC at bat, USC leading
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:17:08 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Thanks SS, I will turn that on now.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:19:44 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
/South Carolina and Wilm. On  ESPU,But I don't thiink You are interested about over 8 to 5 top of 9 USC at bat, USC leading
It was really a kind thing for the Cocks to step up to the plate and host the Super Regional in SC for  Clemson after they turned into a no show.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:24:40 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Thanks SS, I will turn that on now.
This is a crunch game since LSU screwed the pooch last night.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:28:36 PM
How about little Coastal Carolina whooping NC State and going to the Super Regional.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:29:16 PM
Another 10 for Tony!
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:32:05 PM
SL Oval Maduro lit with a cold sparkling water.
The burn is a mess with this Oval.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 05:34:49 PM
15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Thanks SS, I will turn that on now.
Good choice, apologies ShortStack.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2016, 05:36:01 PM
SL Oval Maduro lit with a cold sparkling water.
The burn is a mess with this Oval.
Better check the humidification in those tupperdors.   ;)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:41:23 PM
SL Oval Maduro lit with a cold sparkling water.
The burn is a mess with this Oval.
Better check the humidification in those tupperdors.   ;)
This one came out of my regular humi sitting on 68.   Those tubs actually hold the humidity level amazingly well.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:52:08 PM
Gonna get nasty!

Former Baylor student Dolores Lozano told reporter Joe Schad on Tuesday that former Baylor head coach Art Briles knew she was assaulted by one of his players and that she exchanged text messages with current Baylor assistant Jeff Lebby about the assaults.

Lozano told Schad that former Baylor running back Devin Chafin assaulted her three times in 2014, and although coaches knew about the incidents, the player was never punished.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 05:58:13 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 06:19:46 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 06:21:32 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
I had really rather had Clemson in would be more entertaining
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:24:26 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
I had really rather had Clemson in would be more entertaining
LOL, OK State is a much better team than their record indicates.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:26:11 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
Did you know Coastal Carolina will be hosting a Super Regional in Conway - I am glad for them they are a pretty good program for a small school and will get some needed recognition
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 06:26:53 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
I had really rather had Clemson in would be more entertaining
LOL, OK State is a much better team than their record indicates.
If Iwas betting man I would take Ok State
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:28:34 PM
LSU Tigers are certainly looking less than stellar but at least they found a pitcher after 3 tries.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:29:55 PM
Tough on these baseball teams playing today that have to start the super's on Friday.
I think SC plays at home on Sat.
I had really rather had Clemson in would be more entertaining
LOL, OK State is a much better team than their record indicates.
If Iwas betting man I would take Ok State
I don't know, could be a couple of really good games going either way but who knows.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:31:14 PM
My sons wife and her brother both went to Coastal
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 06:31:44 PM
How's the banter treating y'all today.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 06:32:43 PM
My day has been just dandy, thanks for asking.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:33:07 PM
How's the banter treating y'all today.
Well look who shows up.

Been tough keeping the Banter churning most of the day.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 06:33:56 PM
The boys' last baseball game today and the trains aren't cooperating.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:34:01 PM
My day has been just dandy, thanks for asking.
Thanks for saving us the trouble of asking.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:34:59 PM
The boys' last baseball game today and the trains aren't cooperating.
Evening Mayor, that sux they should know you need good service today and provide such.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 06:36:16 PM
I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 06:40:47 PM
The boys' last baseball game today and the trains aren't cooperating.
Evening Mayor, that sux they should know you need good service today and provide such.
I'd settle for good service ANY day.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 06:41:42 PM
And I haven't voted yet either.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 06:48:16 PM
And I haven't voted yet either.
/Evening Mayor after reading your posts since the beginning,I ain't complaing about being old and retired
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 06:52:28 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:09:15 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:10:00 PM
The boys' last baseball game today and the trains aren't cooperating.
Evening Mayor, that sux they should know you need good service today and provide such.
I'd settle for good service ANY day.
LOL, I can understand that
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:21:07 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 07:28:03 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 07:36:32 PM
I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:37:51 PM
I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.
Later Earthshaker Raz
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 07:41:33 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 07:42:12 PM
I had a fire drill today and Raz is still having an earthquake drill that is about the most excitement today.
Done, for today. More tomorrow.
Later Earthshaker Raz
Oh, no, I'm not done with work, just the earthshaker drill part. It's an ongoing four-day scenario. But my part is done for today. Now, I could get a 2am phone call to report to work, which would really suck.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 07, 2016, 07:44:07 PM
But I do get to start packing up to head for the vanpool. Now the ugly commute.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:50:22 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 07:55:13 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 07:59:24 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful
2nd time for me and the vaccine is not totally reliable if you had the already which I did almost 40 years ago.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2016, 08:32:37 PM
No Nean today, finished my Luanna Plate and be time for bed soon.
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: Short stack on June 07, 2016, 08:33:55 PM
@Tex , Rally Possum at work
I guess he put the hex on the Owl Pitchers.
That old Rice coach is going to be worn out walking to the mound and back.  He is a great coach though.
/Easy on the old part
But you said we were young! ;)
/75 is young depending on who you ask,I try to tell my bride I am old and She says  oh no you are not, Believe me 75 is old
My body tells me 63 is old.   Thes shingles are making me hurt pretty bad.
/ I had the vaccine for that so far been lucky,I hear it is very painful
2nd time for me and the vaccine is not totally reliable if you had the already which I did almost 40 years ago.
/The one I received was new in 2008 and is intended for us old farts over 60,But as well as I remember it was only good about 50% of the time
Title: Re: 6/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2016, 09:56:43 PM
Just finished dinner. I'm exhausted.