CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2019, 01:31:51 AM

Title: 10/14/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2019, 01:31:51 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 01:36:31 AM
If my professional teams hold their own tonight it will have been the perfect sports weekend.
Congratulations to your son's team.
Yes! Go Yankees.
Go Astros!
I can't take the suspense. Oh and go Yankees
This message is AFOC approved
Indeed.The Steelers won but the Yankees lost. The latter was an epic battle but I'm not too upset to split. We knew Houston was gonna be tough and I'm just happy we're not 0-2.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 06:00:26 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 06:31:18 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 06:41:52 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 06:52:14 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 07:13:18 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 08:08:22 AM
Happy Monday! Last full day for me for a while. Working a half day tomorrow before heading down to St Pete with the wife's family.
Sweet! Nice time of year for that. Are you guys going down to celebrate anything in particular?
Nope. It was originally supposed to be a return to the Smoky Mountains, where we went with them 2 years ago, but my FIL had a knee replaced last month, so he didn't figure he'd be able to do a lot of hiking. So they changed it to going down to their favorite spot in FL.
Very cool. And I'm sure the girls don't mind taking a couple of days off from school. Wins, all around.
Plus they get to see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal, where we'll be one day. Not really my thing, but everyone else in my house loves it.
I've read them all. My eldest daughter and my youngest son (by a minute), are huge fans too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 08:10:17 AM
We always wind up doing Disney but the next time we go down we'll definitely try Universal.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 08:10:52 AM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 08:24:27 AM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 08:25:04 AM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:33:33 AM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
Speaking of Disney, my parents arrived down there yesterday, as well. They love it there, and usually go at least once or twice a year.
Good for them!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 09:33:49 AM
cigar
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:34:31 AM
Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.
And then when you leave, I will be completely Daveless.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:34:55 AM
cigar
What about it?

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 09:49:36 AM
Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.
And then when you leave, I will be completely Daveless.
The Banter Bylaws may as well not even exist. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 09:51:30 AM
Meeting time. Hope the banter doesn't get suspended while it's Daveless.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:52:07 AM
Apparently, we can't carry this by ourselves, Tony.
And then when you leave, I will be completely Daveless.
The Banter Bylaws may as well not even exist. Sheesh!
Sheesh indeed. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 09:52:24 AM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:53:38 AM
Meeting time. Hope the banter doesn't get suspended while it's Daveless.
Hopefully there's one lurking. I saw Mike (cb) was on here a few days back. He can serve as a Dave in a pinch.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 09:54:53 AM
If my professional teams hold their own tonight it will have been the perfect sports weekend.
Congratulations to your son's team.
Yes! Go Yankees.
Go Astros!
I can't take the suspense. Oh and go Yankees
This message is AFOC approved
Indeed.The Steelers won but the Yankees lost. The latter was an epic battle but I'm not too upset to split. We knew Houston was gonna be tough and I'm just happy we're not 0-2.
I couldn't stay up for the extra innings. Go Astros!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:55:03 AM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:55:43 AM
If my professional teams hold their own tonight it will have been the perfect sports weekend.
Congratulations to your son's team.
Yes! Go Yankees.
Go Astros!
I can't take the suspense. Oh and go Yankees
This message is AFOC approved
Indeed.The Steelers won but the Yankees lost. The latter was an epic battle but I'm not too upset to split. We knew Houston was gonna be tough and I'm just happy we're not 0-2.
I couldn't stay up for the extra innings. Go Astros!
It was a nail biter.

Edit: I actually work with a Carlos Correa... Bastages! All of 'em!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:06:18 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 10:07:19 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark.
Cigar
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2019, 10:07:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:07:52 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 10:08:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 10:09:43 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2019, 10:10:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:10:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Raz.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:11:16 AM
nice to see some of the 739 members posting.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2019, 10:13:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Raz.
Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2019, 10:14:18 AM
nice to see some of the 739 members posting.
We need to hear more from the Russians.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:14:20 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 10:23:39 AM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Turns out they don't do the "digital exam"  any longer.  I am oddly both relieved and a little disappointed.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 10:23:52 AM
nice to see some of the 739 members posting.
We need to hear more from the Russians.
according to our By-Laws even trolls are welcome to post now.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 10:57:59 AM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Turns out they don't do the "digital exam"  any longer.  I am oddly both relieved and a little disappointed.
I have heard that. I guess they can get a good enough indication from the blood work. They only go in if there is genetic history of it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2019, 10:59:18 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:01:52 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — La Galera Anemoi Eurus (Box of 20, $166.50)
Cigar Hustler — Guardian of the Farm Night Watch JJ (Pack of 5, $47.31)
Corona Cigar Co. — Little Hassel/Tatuaje Sampler (Sampler of 23, $230.45)
Famous Smoke Shop — $40 Off (CODE: AUTUMN40)
Gotham Cigars — Humidor Supreme Soldier Strong ($112.50)
JR Cigars — Montecristo Cincuenta No. 2 (Humidor of 100, $10,800)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — WingDing 2019 ($195)
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:02:37 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:03:48 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crux-ships-updated-look-epicure-epicure-maduro-guild/367083/
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:04:26 AM
😳😳😳

https://halfwheel.com/gurkha-nicaragua-series-ships/367072/
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:05:19 AM
❤❤❤

https://halfwheel.com/jaime-garcia-10th-anniversary-slated-for-nov-1-release/367095/
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 11:09:35 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:16:29 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:20:51 AM
oh yeah.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 11:27:44 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:43:12 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 11:43:24 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Sure you did.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:44:48 AM
here's one. 😂
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 11:45:45 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
Sounds like you have it mastered, DownBlouseDave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 11:46:25 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
Sounds like you have it mastered,  DownBlouseDave.
Not at all, that's why I'm hoping he does. :D
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 11:46:57 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
When the words "drum circle" are involved, I would certainly imagine not.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:47:23 AM
another. check out the blond, far right.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 11:50:28 AM
cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
When the words "drum circle" are involved, I would certainly imagine not.
with the Drum Circles history of Pagan roots you can imagine seeing most everything, especially after the sun sets and the full moon rises.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 11:51:16 AM
[...]

That's pretty much what I'm imagining.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
[...]

Which was better in my mind's eye before you posted the photos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 12:22:23 PM
[...]

the full moon highly excited the redhead last night, to my benefit.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:28:06 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:31:03 PM
We always wind up doing Disney but the next time we go down we'll definitely try Universal.
Thing I dont like about Universal is their FP is sold for about $100. Gives you unlimited walk on and makes for a very long wait on popular rides for general admission.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:33:55 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
That was a bit more than one days photos...😉
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:35:23 PM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Maybe buy you a nice whiskey first. ..
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 12:35:43 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.
Exciting!  Welcome back.  And nice avi, BTW.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:37:25 PM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Turns out they don't do the "digital exam"  any longer.  I am oddly both relieved and a little disappointed.
I have heard that. I guess they can get a good enough indication from the blood work. They only go in if there is genetic history of it.
Cant say I agree with that.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:40:51 PM
another. check out the blond, far right.
I guess I didn't pan far enough right...
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:41:58 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.
Exciting!  Welcome back.  And nice avi, BTW.
😁  Time to change it, but not currently at the computer.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 12:42:44 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 12:45:16 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
That was a bit more than one days photos...😉
I figured, but I could only confirm it was a minimum of 1 day.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 12:46:41 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b54912fbb628e04655077a954704a59/tenor.gif?itemid=13112296)
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 12:57:41 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2019, 02:13:14 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 02:20:43 PM
here's one.
She's hot.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 02:29:13 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b54912fbb628e04655077a954704a59/tenor.gif?itemid=13112296)
Well if that didn't get him out...
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, HalfDayDave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 02:31:18 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 02:37:20 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 03:02:03 PM
Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Turns out they don't do the "digital exam"  any longer.  I am oddly both relieved and a little disappointed.
I have heard that. I guess they can get a good enough indication from the blood work. They only go in if there is genetic history of it.
Cant say I agree with that.
Noted, UrologistDave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 03:02:57 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
Please pass along our GFY sentiment.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 03:18:10 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
Please pass along our GFY sentiment.
tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 04:17:51 PM
GFY lull?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 05:08:00 PM
GFY lull?
LowCountryDave's fault.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 05:29:26 PM
GFY lull?
LowCountryDave's fault.
Goes without saying.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 06:07:11 PM
@Dean:. Ever hear of these? A friend of mine bought some for his botl son-in-law. I didn't know what to tell him.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191014/01a2f37a18b8f1bf554c0888c74e9f00.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 06:16:34 PM
@Dean:. Ever hear of these? A friend of mine bought some for his botl son-in-law. I didn't know what to tell him.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191014/01a2f37a18b8f1bf554c0888c74e9f00.jpg)
New one on me.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 06:29:22 PM
@Dean:. Ever hear of these? A friend of mine bought some for his botl son-in-law. I didn't know what to tell him.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191014/01a2f37a18b8f1bf554c0888c74e9f00.jpg)
New one on me.
I believe they are rolled on premise for this Ybor City shop. I know Deano makes his way there from time to time so I asked.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 06:38:50 PM
@Dean:. Ever hear of these? A friend of mine bought some for his botl son-in-law. I didn't know what to tell him.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191014/01a2f37a18b8f1bf554c0888c74e9f00.jpg)
New one on me.
I believe they are rolled on premise for this Ybor City shop. I know Deano makes his way there from time to time so I asked.
been there. a fairly decent houseblend.

https://tabanerocigars.com/

mostly Nicaraguan and Ecudorian tabaccos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 07:45:19 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 07:47:51 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2019, 07:52:59 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 08:15:54 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2019, 08:32:24 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 08:38:58 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
Well don't let the Astros cause you to lose sleep.   ;D
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 08:45:02 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Antidote, stat!
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/LSQZdanILs1ji/source.gif)
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 08:48:02 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 08:48:51 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2019, 09:38:21 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.
You want the rest of us to follow him out the door?  I see how it is.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2019, 09:41:24 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
Well don't let the Astros cause you to lose sleep.   ;D
lol brother
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2019, 09:42:35 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick
Thank you Tony. Have a good night guy's. See you tomorrow
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:49:00 PM
Stayed up till 1am and the big let down. GFY Astros. lol. Gotta hit the ball to win.
Holiday for me. Picked up a new suit for my Aunt's funeral Fri, Sat. Got my son a decent attire.
Made some homemade soup today and chilling with Wifey.
601 blue break.
My condolences to you and yours, Rick
Thank you Tony. Have a good night guy's. See you tomorrow
Have a good night, Blue.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:49:40 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
The right thing to do would be to share the URL.
You want the rest of us to follow him out the door?  I see how it is.
I just meant for me.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2019, 09:57:51 PM
I hope Sly is enjoying a cigar on this beautiful night and watching his Nationals take care of business.
Title: Re: 10/14/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2019, 10:12:13 PM
Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....
Doesn't appear we've offended him. His last post was a pleasant one. I think he just got bored and moved on.
he's just tired of the lack of 'new blood'. he's okay.
What a minute,  we added some Russians recently, did we not?  That excuse is rejected.
There's even been some cigar talk. What else could you want?
Maybe he found a cigar banter site without drum circle photos.
Antidote, stat!
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/LSQZdanILs1ji/source.gif)
I feel better now.