Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2021, 01:49:35 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
Got my colonoscopy scheduled for June 2.  Now who would voluntarily say I want to work with assholes all day?
Yea I know, all of us do that....but....
Now, in my section of the neighborhood, there are like six OB/GYNs.  Now that is a line of practice that might have interest...
Almost all of them dropped the OB part as soon as they could.  Too much work, too much legal crap.

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2021, 01:56:03 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
It is a special calling.  I considered it, but at the end of four years of undergrad, the thought of 6+ more years  was not appetizing.  The ex was a nurse, and my daughter is an oncology NP at Hopkins.
And those 6+ extra years are increasingly brutal.  I've never wanted any job that badly.

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2021, 01:57:04 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
Got my colonoscopy scheduled for June 2.  Now who would voluntarily say I want to work with assholes all day?
Yea I know, all of us do that....but....
...not LITERAL assholes.

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2021, 02:00:59 PM »

[...]
I have a couple of friends who are OB/GYNs.  They both agree that a single day of doing their job would make the lustiest man celibate.

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2021, 02:04:35 PM »

Flash sale at Famous for Drew Estate and JdN.  First glance does not look like prices are that great.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/promo/050621?emk=EMP7713&kws=ZCO6029&utm_source=browser&utm_medium=foxpush&utm_campaign=drewestateflashsale0521

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2021, 02:18:45 PM »

Cigar Feds exuberance aside, fine cigar, not often available.  One of my favorite tobacco sources.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/rare-leaf-reserve?mc_cid=3017c90a45&mc_eid=c1bd1ef3de

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2021, 02:21:59 PM »

Getting a bit of a late start on the afternoon. Better late than never.

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2021, 02:38:46 PM »

[...]
I'm not buying it... I can see what you're saying but then why does the OB that delivered all of my kids have 12 kids of his own?

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 02:38:54 PM »

Quarantine Gin and Vodka available for your medicine cabinet.

https://www.quarantinespirits.com/home

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2021, 02:50:42 PM »

Quarantine Gin and Vodka available for your medicine cabinet.

https://www.quarantinespirits.com/home
Quarantine and quinine?

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 03:05:47 PM »

where and when in one's medical training does one decide to be a Proctologist?

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2021, 03:06:34 PM »

afternoon y'all.

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2021, 03:12:09 PM »

where and when in one's medical training does one decide to be a Proctologist?
I guess it depends on what your "in to".

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »

afternoon y'all.
Howdy, Dean. How are things?

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2021, 03:22:10 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6