Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
And after that, they've got the Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys. Tough stretch.

@bluecollar: This is interesting from Fox News' Paulina Dedaj...

Bill Belichick’s future with the New England Patriots continues to be a talking point amid the team’s woeful performance this season, and at least one person is adamant about his next step: retirement.

Fran Levy, the wife of legendary Buffalo Bills head coach Marv Levy, blasted the longtime Patriots’ coach during an interview her husband had with The Boston Globe last week.

Her reasons, however, had more to do with Belichick himself than the Patriots' now 2-8 record.

"I think he should retire," she said when Marv Levy, 98, was asked about any advice he might have for Belichick.

"I can’t stand him," she continued. "He’s a cheater and he was rude to Marv. Bill Belichick was always jealous of Marv. He’s a mean person and I hope he never wins again."

According to the outlet, Levy disagreed with his wife’s assessment, adding, "I’m going to have Fran run some extra wind sprints for saying that!"

Fran Levy went on to explain that "I wear my heart on my sleeve," especially when it comes to her husband.

The former Bills coach seemed to imply the opposite, adding that when he retired from the NFL in 1997 after taking Buffalo to four consecutive Super Bowls — all ending in defeat — it didn’t take long for him to regret it.

"About a year or two after I left, I felt I’d retired too soon," he told the outlet. "I missed coaching. I regretted it and wanted to come back, but I was too old and no one would have hired me. If somebody would have hired me, I would have come sprinting back."
I have a Marv story... I was eating at a fancy steak house owned by Russel Salvatore many years Back. I think it was my anniversary. While seated I heard Marvs voice.  You can't miss it. I told my wife one of his lines... Where would you rather be than right here right now?

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
I thought they had the bye. I was wrong.

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
All year they really only lost one game the rest of them were blunders. Ken Dorsey got fired today because Josh Allen is in a funk right now. I heard today he don't eat on game days.

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
I thought they had the bye. I was wrong.
So they will lose to the Jets? This year has really kind of sucked. Where's Jim Mora?

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
I thought they had the bye. I was wrong.
So they will lose to the Jets? This year has really kind of sucked. Where's Jim Mora?
Playoffs?!?

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
I thought they had the bye. I was wrong.
So they will lose to the Jets? This year has really kind of sucked. Where's Jim Mora?
Playoffs?!?
Yes sir

I'm coming on here to make it public.
I am officially divorcing myself from the Buffalo Bills.
Looks like they fired their OC today.
I saw that. Well, let's see how the next 7 games turnout.
They won't lose next week.
They do play, against the Jets. And they shouldn't have lost to the Broncos, so...
I thought they had the bye. I was wrong.
So they will lose to the Jets? This year has really kind of sucked. Where's Jim Mora?
I plead the 5th.

MoWPA

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]