Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2023, 08:51:17 PM »

Pulled up the wordle to check something on my stats and it reset on me again. Completed it again with the same guesses as earlier, streak now at 1.
That sucks.
That's bullshit.
Really wish I knew why it was happening.

But it's not the size of the streak, it's how you use it. Or something like that.
Do you ever do any of the NYTimes other games? My daughter got me into doing The Mini Crossword. Takes me a few minutes compared to her few seconds but it's still fun.

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2023, 09:06:43 PM »

Oh, he finally rolls back in just to turn the page... :P
I was on my lunch, what's your excuse? ;)
Took Figment for a walk at the botanical gardens.

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2023, 09:07:40 PM »

Oh, he finally rolls back in just to turn the page...
I was on my lunch, what's your excuse? ;)
Working.
Exactly. The only one of us not working should be carrying to torch during lunchtime hours.
Hey, I got stuff too.

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2023, 09:16:25 PM »

Pulled up the wordle to check something on my stats and it reset on me again. Completed it again with the same guesses as earlier, streak now at 1.
That sucks.
That's bullshit.
Really wish I knew why it was happening.

But it's not the size of the streak, it's how you use it. Or something like that.
Do you ever do any of the NYTimes other games? My daughter got me into doing The Mini Crossword. Takes me a few minutes compared to her few seconds but it's still fun.
No, but I'll check ot out.

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2023, 09:16:39 PM »

Time Flies

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]