Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2015, 08:04:45 AM »

Thought I was on the wrong banter seeing Golf here before LSU!

Good Saturday Morning Golf and LSU!
The banter still has some surprises in store for us!

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 08:05:23 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.
How goes it AM Dave?

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 08:06:12 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.
How goes it AM Dave?
No complaints right now. Finished up Community's last season earlier, watching The Last Stand right now. You?

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 08:10:37 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.
How goes it AM Dave?
No complaints right now. Finished up Community's last season earlier, watching The Last Stand right now. You?
Plugging along, back out on the road tomorrow but then home for the next two weeks, so looking forward to that.

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 08:15:59 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.
How goes it AM Dave?
No complaints right now. Finished up Community's last season earlier, watching The Last Stand right now. You?
Plugging along, back out on the road tomorrow but then home for the next two weeks, so looking forward to that.
Well, that'll be good. Have anything planned for Father's Day?

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 08:19:44 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Really slept in this AM...
Morning Dave.
How goes it AM Dave?
No complaints right now. Finished up Community's last season earlier, watching The Last Stand right now. You?
Plugging along, back out on the road tomorrow but then home for the next two weeks, so looking forward to that.
Well, that'll be good. Have anything planned for Father's Day?
Nothing too much.  Think my daughter will be coming up, so I'll see what she might have planned.  Take my dad out to dinner Thursday or Friday before.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 08:20:10 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 08:20:53 AM »

You kept up with GOT this season?

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 08:21:16 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 08:22:20 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave(s).
Morning, Dean. 3 cigars in yet?
just got up, 6:30 to get bikerlady off to set up a yard sale at 7. she's not happy!
Cusano 18 maduro toro and coffee going now.
I have a Founder's Day breakfast to attend at 8 with a speaker at 10 talking about the history of early AA in Florida.
You got the bikerlady off at 6:30?
I am still wondering why Dean bothers to say "she is not happy", that seems to be a given by now.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 08:26:46 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave(s).
Morning, Dean. 3 cigars in yet?
just got up, 6:30 to get bikerlady off to set up a yard sale at 7. she's not happy!
Cusano 18 maduro toro and coffee going now.
I have a Founder's Day breakfast to attend at 8 with a speaker at 10 talking about the history of early AA in Florida.
You got the bikerlady off at 6:30?
I am still wondering why Dean bothers to say "she is not happy", that seems to be a given by now.
Don't quite understand either.  These are all "voluntary" activities, so you either do them and enjoy, or if they make you "unhappy", don't fukkin' do them....

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 08:51:29 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave(s).
Morning, Dean. 3 cigars in yet?
just got up, 6:30 to get bikerlady off to set up a yard sale at 7. she's not happy!
Cusano 18 maduro toro and coffee going now.
I have a Founder's Day breakfast to attend at 8 with a speaker at 10 talking about the history of early AA in Florida.
You got the bikerlady off at 6:30?
I am still wondering why Dean bothers to say "she is not happy", that seems to be a given by now.
Don't quite understand either.  These are all "voluntary" activities, so you either do them and enjoy, or if they make you "unhappy", don't fukkin' do them....
Now you're making too much sense, morning boys

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 08:53:26 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave(s).
Morning, Dean. 3 cigars in yet?
just got up, 6:30 to get bikerlady off to set up a yard sale at 7. she's not happy!
Cusano 18 maduro toro and coffee going now.
I have a Founder's Day breakfast to attend at 8 with a speaker at 10 talking about the history of early AA in Florida.
You got the bikerlady off at 6:30?
I am still wondering why Dean bothers to say "she is not happy", that seems to be a given by now.
Don't quite understand either.  These are all "voluntary" activities, so you either do them and enjoy, or if they make you "unhappy", don't fukkin' do them....
Now you're making too much sense, morning boys
Sorry, I lapse into actually thinking about things from time to time if I'm not careful.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 08:53:57 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8