Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2023, 01:51:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Page3Raz.

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2023, 02:38:02 PM »

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2023, 03:43:42 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2023, 04:05:19 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2023, 04:09:42 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.
Planning your next outing?

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2023, 06:09:47 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.
Planning your next outing?
Probably Saturday. It's been a while since I golfed with my dad due to various family things going on, then their trip this weekend. So here's hoping the weather is nice then.

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2023, 06:15:09 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.
Planning your next outing?
Probably Saturday. It's been a while since I golfed with my dad due to various family things going on, then their trip this weekend. So here's hoping the weather is nice then.
Looking at the weather, seems we're in store for some more hot temps on the backend of the week.

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2023, 08:11:45 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.
Planning your next outing?
Probably Saturday. It's been a while since I golfed with my dad due to various family things going on, then their trip this weekend. So here's hoping the weather is nice then.
Looking at the weather, seems we're in store for some more hot temps on the backend of the week.
The good thing is that meteorology isn't an exact science.

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »

Beautiful weekend here. Really nice yesterday too. Humidity is low. Boys have baseball practice now ahead of tomorrow's playoff game.
Same here, have had a few nice days in a row after one evening with a pretty wicked storm. In fact, our normal course was closed the next day for storm cleanup.
Planning your next outing?
Probably Saturday. It's been a while since I golfed with my dad due to various family things going on, then their trip this weekend. So here's hoping the weather is nice then.
Looking at the weather, seems we're in store for some more hot temps on the backend of the week.
The good thing is that meteorology isn't an exact science.
I don't mind the heat, as long as it isn't accompanied by storms.

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2023, 08:53:57 PM »

Afternoon wrap up.

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2023, 08:56:15 PM »

Afternoon wrap up.
Are you on the west coast?

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2023, 08:57:33 PM »

Now a Pepin to start the evening.

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2023, 08:58:16 PM »

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2023, 10:46:11 PM »

Now a Pepin to start the evening.
Is that an Atlantic exclusive?

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2023, 11:43:57 PM »

Time to call it an evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5