Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2019, 11:16:04 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2019, 11:38:58 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2019, 11:42:49 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2019, 11:50:07 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2019, 11:56:43 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
Check your flowchart, this is the most recently past tense redhead who wants her furniture back.

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2019, 12:23:13 PM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.
how about, I was in jail when she was born. does that sound less creepy?

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »

Gurkha 5 pack bender DOD at the page.

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2019, 12:33:37 PM »

not much better at the sis.

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2019, 12:42:19 PM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.
how about, I was in jail when she was born. does that sound less creepy?
LALTS, certainly not.

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2019, 01:07:32 PM »

13 year old jailbird lull?

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2019, 01:16:17 PM »

13 year old jailbird lull?
Definitely one of our worst.  :-\

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »

Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 02:14:57 PM »

Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6