Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2018, 02:56:19 PM »

Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Home made chicken salad on a pretzel roll with kettle cooked Jalapeno chips and a Kiwi.  and a Monte white robusto.
Wow. I'm doing this all wrong. And I know Mark is too.

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2018, 03:26:47 PM »

Had a couple of well marinated sausage sandwiches left over from Saturday.

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:25 PM »

Had a couple of well marinated sausage sandwiches left over from Saturday.
Sounds like you're doing it all right.

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

Wouldn't call them perfect conditions but definitely gonna sneak one in...

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »

Wouldn't call them perfect conditions but definitely gonna sneak one in...
Only 88 here but feels like is  the same as yours 100 degrees.

2009 vintage Padilla 1932 lit, great smoke.  So many makers of good cigars have gone to shit, most unfortunate.

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »

Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Home made chicken salad on a pretzel roll with kettle cooked Jalapeno chips and a Kiwi.  and a Monte white robusto.
Wow. I'm doing this all wrong. And I know Mark is too.
You got that right.

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »

My Laranja's arrived today.  Pretty fast free shipping from the Page.

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2018, 04:18:24 PM »

No pains at all for me these days, but got to get my eyes fixed so I can see to drive or see where I am going anyway.

Got my pre-op check-up clearance Friday and all my systems seem to be pretty good.  working on losing some weight though and my blood pressure is a bit elevated as opposed to way to high before I retired.

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2018, 04:18:50 PM »

My Laranja's arrived today.  Pretty fast free shipping from the Page.
The Page ships pretty good.

Got a shipment of Chief Cool Arrows and one of Armada Coronas Saturday.  I get most things in 3-4 days here unlike 8-10 in Austin.

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2018, 04:22:01 PM »

Well chit, another lightning delay at the College World Series.

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2018, 04:28:40 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2018, 04:30:28 PM »

Fishing has been pretty good, trips planned for the next 3 days.

Loving my little boat!

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »

OK, all caught up.

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2018, 04:31:51 PM »

Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Sounds pretty near perfect to me!

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2018, 04:32:50 PM »

Hold offering some Room 101s in the weekly special.  Not as many vitola's as the one day flash sale last week, but still good.  Also Luminosa's for a good price.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6