Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Nice surprise this morning, turned on the oven and the circulation fan is screaming loud.  Jeez, always something!  Damn thing was just fine yesterday.
Just glad it didn't happen before Christmas!

Thought for Today: "The people can never understand why the President does not use his supposedly great power to make 'em behave. Well all the President is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway." - President Harry S. Truman (1884-1972).

Nice surprise this morning, turned on the oven and the circulation fan is screaming loud.  Jeez, always something!  Damn thing was just fine yesterday.
Just glad it didn't happen before Christmas!
Yes, would have been a bigger problem yesterday morning

Nice surprise this morning, turned on the oven and the circulation fan is screaming loud.  Jeez, always something!  Damn thing was just fine yesterday.
Just glad it didn't happen before Christmas!
Yes, would have been a bigger problem yesterday morning
Little 4" replacement fan is only about $200 :o

good morning Dave and Dave. my Christmas continues today at 10am with a trip to Bronson to 'celebrate' with lady's son and dil.
66° and light fog.
EPC 2nd and coffee. I got an abundance of both yesterday.

good morning Dave and Dave. my Christmas continues today at 10am with a trip to Bronson to 'celebrate' with lady's son and dil.
66° and light fog.
EPC 2nd and coffee. I got an abundance of both yesterday.
Morning Abundance Dean!  We had 2 Chritsmas's also but done and transitioning back to normal life today.

Friday begins the hard core press towards getting ready to sell this house and move.  Literally have half of the oversized 2-car garage full of furniture awaiting Goodwill to pick it up on January 10th.

good morning Dave and Dave. my Christmas continues today at 10am with a trip to Bronson to 'celebrate' with lady's son and dil.
66° and light fog.
EPC 2nd and coffee. I got an abundance of both yesterday.
Morning Abundance Dean!  We had 2 Chritsmas's also but done and transitioning back to normal life today.

Friday begins the hard core press towards getting ready to sell this house and move.  Literally have half of the oversized 2-car garage full of furniture awaiting Goodwill to pick it up on January 10th.
too bad you're not closer, I'll need furnature for when I move. suppose to hear this week whether the house I'm interested in is ready to look at.

good morning Dave and Dave. my Christmas continues today at 10am with a trip to Bronson to 'celebrate' with lady's son and dil.
66° and light fog.
EPC 2nd and coffee. I got an abundance of both yesterday.
Morning Abundance Dean!  We had 2 Chritsmas's also but done and transitioning back to normal life today.

Friday begins the hard core press towards getting ready to sell this house and move.  Literally have half of the oversized 2-car garage full of furniture awaiting Goodwill to pick it up on January 10th.
too bad you're not closer, I'll need furnature for when I move. suppose to hear this week whether the house I'm interested in is ready to look at.
I could fix you up!

Hope that house looks good for you.

good morning Dave and Dave. my Christmas continues today at 10am with a trip to Bronson to 'celebrate' with lady's son and dil.
66° and light fog.
EPC 2nd and coffee. I got an abundance of both yesterday.
Morning Abundance Dean!  We had 2 Chritsmas's also but done and transitioning back to normal life today.

Friday begins the hard core press towards getting ready to sell this house and move.  Literally have half of the oversized 2-car garage full of furniture awaiting Goodwill to pick it up on January 10th.
too bad you're not closer, I'll need furnature for when I move. suppose to hear this week whether the house I'm interested in is ready to look at.
I could fix you up!

Hope that house looks good for you.
privately owned. the lady's son wanted to rent it and the tenent make cosmetic repairs. owner said no, get the house fixed up completely to rent. so I wait.

time to pack up. later guys.

time to pack up. later guys.
Later Dean, be safe in your travels!

Morning, Daves.  Coffee on the balcony. Very pleasant weather wise.

Morning, Daves.  Coffee on the balcony. Very pleasant weather wise.
Morning Mexico Bean, very pleasant weather up here too.  Rain chances have diminished significantly.

1st Bowl Game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. my time.

1st Bowl Game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. my time.
1st?   Didn't they start that about a week ago?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6