Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2014, 05:11:33 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
Mother Effers! FB here I come!

« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
Mother Effers! FB here I come!
ROFL!

« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
Mother Effers! FB here I come!
Tell your brother hi from us!  :P
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2014, 05:14:34 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I think it has to do with links (from attachments) to porn.  Companies buy filters and I doubt this site has made the filter list.  However porn sites ALWAYS make the lists.  Well it's 5 here so I'm out.  Plus I'm working tonight until the wee hours.

Eh, go back to worrying about the filters tomorrow, when you're paid to be worrying about something else.  Have a great evening, Tony.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2014, 05:19:52 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I asked MWeber...he should know.  I will relay the response.  From what I know, there are different software programs that group them, so some are blocked for one group and not another, also then combined with other settings.
When I worked for Chevron, we would do a Fantasy NASCAR thing, and then it was blocked. It got purchased by a Company that had porn sites, among their portfolio.

Go figure.  I can understand it from the corporate side of things.  Whatever.  Funny thing is that I don't have five minutes of free time once I get home between the kids, their activities, my own commitments, and dealing with the kids alone when the wife has her commitments.  It's a mess!  So I appreciate the down time at the office.  GFY if you don't like it, switch careers.

« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
My vote is that it would be bad without him.  I was just asking the question to see what Shaun would say.
Ball busting doesn't stop when someone leaves right?  Ohh wait, wrong banter ;)
We prefer it face to face here.... behind the back just isn't fun.

« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
My vote is that it would be bad without him.  I was just asking the question to see what Shaun would say.
Ball busting doesn't stop when someone leaves right?  Ohh wait, wrong banter ;)
We prefer it face to face here.... behind the back just isn't fun.
Well, for banter anyway...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »

Lets all welcome "IrascibleOldFool" to the banter, who is currently lurking.  Weird.

« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »

Lets all welcome "IrascibleOldFool" to the banter, who is currently lurking.  Weird.
Wud up FOOL!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »

Anyhow, I'm done for the day.  Have a great evening, all.

« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2014, 05:47:01 PM »

Anyhow, I'm done for the day.  Have a great evening, all.
See ya later Joe! 15 more min for me

« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2014, 05:58:13 PM »

CG87 out, have a good night guys!

« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2014, 06:05:21 PM »

CG87 out, have a good night guys!
Polish up those yellow stars.... someone may mistake them for gold
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2014, 06:11:21 PM »

CG87 out, have a good night guys!
Polish up those yellow stars.... someone may mistake them for gold
Later Shaun.

« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »

Smoked a second one today.  Had the EPC 2013 Short Run at lunch and a Puros Indios bellie on my way home.  The EPC was very nice, as expected.  The Reyes was better than I expected.  I wasn't expecting jack shit from that cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21