« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2014, 07:41:22 AM »

What happened to ShortStack, he was PWin like a .....well....
Made it to 50 and then, what, retired?
Good morning all, Still here looking and learning
Good Morning Short Stack, only thing to see here is mostly naked women and nothing but sin to learn!
We do talk about cigars, beer and whiskey occasionally....
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Plenty of summer here also Dean and good morning sir.

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2014, 07:53:20 AM »

Cute stars FMs!

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2014, 08:04:28 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!
Ohh god, those looks like blue truck nuts, LOL!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2014, 08:06:35 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.
You might best stay right there until October 1st or so cause it is going to be one hot muggy sob in Crystal River when you arrive in 28 days.
oh no. I like heat. can't wait to get out of here and away from the 'wife'.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2014, 08:18:50 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!
Tony gave you BLUE BALLS!?

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2014, 08:20:56 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!
Ohh god, those looks like blue truck nuts, LOL!
Other than starting this site, this is the best thing Tony's ever done!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2014, 08:21:19 AM »

sun is coming out. woohoo!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2014, 08:22:36 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!
Ohh god, those looks like blue truck nuts, LOL!
Other than starting this site, this is the best thing Tony's ever done!
ha, I'll stick to my rusty stars thank you.

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2014, 08:35:21 AM »

Hey, check out my danglers! These are fantastic, your guys new stars are gay! I teabag your new stars!!
Ohh god, those looks like blue truck nuts, LOL!
You are still only a yellowstar!

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2014, 08:37:16 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.
You might best stay right there until October 1st or so cause it is going to be one hot muggy sob in Crystal River when you arrive in 28 days.
oh no. I like heat. can't wait to get out of here and away from the 'wife'.
Which one?

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 08:38:34 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.
You might best stay right there until October 1st or so cause it is going to be one hot muggy sob in Crystal River when you arrive in 28 days.
oh no. I like heat. can't wait to get out of here and away from the 'wife'.
Which one?
CNS, valid question
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2014, 08:38:43 AM »

is there a new free shipping code? http://www.cigarsinternational.com/freesh44 no longer works.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:20 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.
You might best stay right there until October 1st or so cause it is going to be one hot muggy sob in Crystal River when you arrive in 28 days.
oh no. I like heat. can't wait to get out of here and away from the 'wife'.
Which one?
all three.