Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 07:41:34 AM »

Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 07:56:08 AM »

Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 07:58:31 AM »

Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 08:02:17 AM »

Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.
What does she have in her again Dave, is it a kidney stone?  Those are fucking miserable from everything I have heard.

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 08:05:03 AM »

National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
Amen!  One of my favorite deserts!

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »

National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Today, most people just go for the free cheesecake. Doesn't bring out the best clientele, if you can imagine.
They do have some damn good cheesecake there!

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »

Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.
What does she have in her again Dave, is it a kidney stone?  Those are fucking miserable from everything I have heard.
The main problem was calcification that was in a place in her kidney that it should not have been able to get to. Like a stone, but about twice the size of the max that a person can pass themselves. They're not real sure how it happened, but that pretty much sums her up, medically. Also pulled out a couple smaller stones while they were in there.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »

In 1729, Baltimore, Maryland, was founded.
I didn't know it was losted. morning all

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2014, 08:14:42 AM »

[...]
Wow, that sounds beyond painful.  Hope she is feeling ok, I can't imagine the pain that would cause.

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 08:15:03 AM »

In 1729, Baltimore, Maryland, was founded.
I didn't know it was losted. morning all
FB, what's up on this fine Wednesday?

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 08:15:26 AM »

[...]
Certainly does sound like a very painful experience.  Hopefully they have it fixed up.

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2014, 08:22:50 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2014, 08:23:06 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Ohhh shit ya'll, fuggin fish is here :)

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2014, 08:23:39 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Yeah...is this the peanut butter beer banter?  :P
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26