Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Johnny

« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2014, 10:01:41 PM »

Fumare, why did that just pop into my head?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »

Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Nice dd! I loaded up on the Hyde Parks last week, 20 for $80.
I should have  bought  some to nice cigar .
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2014, 10:05:42 PM »

Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2014, 10:06:25 PM »

Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

Good looking beer I want some , the cigar looks good too .
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2014, 10:08:46 PM »

Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »

Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.

I never made one before.  I've done dark Belgian strong ales and dubbels and the sort, so I have the beer recipe side of things down, more or less.  But the spices and how they best interact with different types of grains/etc?  Yeah, gotta do some more internet research on that.

Worst case scenario is it is terrible and I blame CB.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2014, 10:17:18 PM »

Good evening all...
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2014, 10:19:57 PM »

Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.

I never made one before.  I've done dark Belgian strong ales and dubbels and the sort, so I have the beer recipe side of things down, more or less.  But the spices and how they best interact with different types of grains/etc?  Yeah, gotta do some more internet research on that.

Worst case scenario is it is terrible and I blame CB.
Always a safe go to.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2014, 10:20:16 PM »

Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

Will can you still get them for $ 2 a cigar ? . I like the flavor profile on this more than the Hupman .
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2014, 10:20:28 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »

Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2014, 10:23:58 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »

Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Yes dammit. lol
I got into trouble with my 5 year old granddaughter yesterday when I threw a tin can that could be recycled into the trash.  She said that mommy and her were keeping an eye on the trash when I come over to make sure I'm recycling...
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »

time for cigar #2 , think I will go whit the 601 blue maduro , got it in  a trade whit Dave oy .
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2014, 10:41:48 PM »

Evening boys
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18