Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2014, 04:08:39 AM »

A man is riding aimlessly through the desert on a donkey.  He is not hungry or thirsty, because he has a bottomless bowl of fruit.  He wanders for about a week and eventually gets pretty horny.  He gets to the point where he can't stand it anymore. So he decides to try and have s*x with the donkey. He drops his pants and positions himself under the donkey.  But, to his dismay, the donkey walks away. Only slightly discouraged, the man decides to try again.  He walks to where the donkey is standing, positions himself under the donkey, and right before he goes for it, the donkey walks away again.  Now the man is getting frustrated. As he prepares for his third and final try, he sees a vision.  A beautiful, naked woman appears out of nowhere.  She approaches the stunned man, who until recently, believed that he was the only person for hundreds of miles. She smiles at him and says, "I would do anything for that bowl of fruit you have." "Anything?" he says, getting fairly excited. "Yes, anything." she replies. So he says, "Will you hold the donkey?"

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2014, 04:11:23 AM »

Three women are about to be executed for crimes.  One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!"  Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape. The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." The redhead then screams, "tornado!!"  Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around.  She too escapes execution. By this point, the blonde has figured out what the others did.  The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She also says no, and the executioner shouts, Ready . . . Aim . . ." The blonde shouts, "fire!!"

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »

OK, let me go with one more...

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.  "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"  The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?"  The man agreed and told her that the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage.  The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"  The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it."  A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.  "You're finished already?" he asked.  "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."  Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde a dded, "it's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/25/2014
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2014, 05:12:57 AM »

Nice Dave, I really needed a laugh this morning.

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2014, 05:31:32 AM »

Nice Dave, I really needed a laugh this morning.
Glad the timing worked out then!

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2014, 05:46:31 AM »

With that motivation, let me give you a couple more...

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are in divorce court.
"Mickey," the judge says, "I'm sorry. I can't grant you a divorce on the grounds of insanity. Minnie seems quite sane to me."
"I didn't say she was insane," exclaims Mickey. "I said she was f**king Goofy."

Two old women were talking about their sex lives. Ethel was upset because her sex life had really died, while Mildred said her sex life was great.

Mildred counseled Ethel, "When my Sammy is getting ready for bed, I get undressed, lie on the bed, and put both legs behind my head. When he sees me like that, he gets so excited, we have wild sex the rest of the night."

Ethel said, "I'm going to try that tonight."

While Ethel's husband Harold was in the bathroom that night, she took off all her clothes. She struggled to get both legs behind her head. After accomplishing this great feat, Ethel fell backwards and couldn't move.

Harold came out of the bathroom with a shocked look on his face. "For God's sake Ethel, comb your hair and put your teeth in. You look like an a**hole."

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2014, 05:52:18 AM »

A guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I'm having a heart attack!" cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his four-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet, and he's got no clothes on!"

He slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife. He rips open the closet door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the floor.

"You bastard," says the husband. "My wife is having a heart attack, and you're running around with no clothes on scaring the kids!"

Two old people flirt at a seniors' singles bar. After a few drinks, the old man asks the old woman, "If I took you out for a full night of wining, dining and dancing, what would you wear?"

The old woman replies shyly, "Depends... ."

"Depends on what?" he asks.

"On my bottom -- where else?!"

Two Italian virgins marry and go on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, neither knows what to do when they get there.

The newlyweds call the groom's mother for advice. The mother says that they should sit on the bed together, snuggle, and things should happen from there. The newlyweds do this, but nothing happens.

The groom calls his mother back. She says they should take their clothes off, get under the covers, and nature should take its course. The bride and groom take his mother's advice, but still nothing comes to mind.

He calls his mother a third time. Getting frustrated with the situation, she says, "Listen, just take the biggest thing you have and stick it in her hairiest spot!"

The groom is quiet for a moment and then asks his mother, "I've got my nose in her armpit -- now what?"
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/25/2014
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2014, 06:01:25 AM »

[...]

That last one I just don't know what to say.

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 06:03:45 AM »

Ten years ago: Republican Jack Ryan withdrew from the U.S. Senate race in Illinois after revelations of sex-club visits with his then-wife, actress Jeri Ryan. President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, opened a European trip as they arrived in Ireland. Taliban fighters killed up to 17 people after learning they had registered for Afghanistan's U.S.-backed national elections.
7 of 9 was going to sex clubs?!? Damn, wish I lived in IL.

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2014, 06:03:55 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years.  He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!"
D'oh!

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 06:16:23 AM »

OK, things still quiet here, so one more round...

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"
She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."
The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"
She says, "That he did, Father.. "
The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary? "
She says, "He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...'

Damned If You Do or Don't
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.
If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.
If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.
If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.
If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.
If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.
If you thump her, it's wife bashing. If she thumps you, it's self-defense.
If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.
If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.
If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're a pervert. If you don't, you're a fag.
If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist. If you don't, you're unromantic.
If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.
If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.
If you're proud of your achievements, you're up on yourself. If you don't, you're not ambitious.
If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.
If you want it too often, you're oversexed. If you don't, there must be someone else.
No wonder men die before women!

The ten Commandments of married life
Commandment 1: Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
Commandment 2: If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
Commandment 3: Marriage is grand -- and divorce is at least 100 grand.
Commandment 4: Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
Commandment 5: When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
Commandment 6: Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
Commandment 7: Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something she said. After marriage, he will fall asleep before she finishes.
Commandment 8: Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
Commandment 9: Marriage and love are purely a matter of chemistry. That's why the wife treats the husband like toxic waste.
Commandment 10: A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished....

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2014, 06:17:44 AM »

[...]

We'll have to wait for Antnee for that one.

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2014, 06:20:02 AM »

Morning Dave #2

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »

A dick has a sad life.  His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him.
LMAO on that one.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25