« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2014, 10:22:02 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave

« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2014, 10:23:27 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2014, 10:23:54 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »

15 Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
         12/37.50
14 Vegas Limitada TENTH
          5/29.50
13 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo
         10/32.50
12 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/32.50
11 CAO America Bottlerocket Churchill
          3/16.99
10 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 9 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo Toro
          5/26.99
 8 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2014, 10:31:55 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Doing well, how was vacation?

« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2014, 10:33:56 AM »

Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2014, 10:35:10 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Doing well, how was vacation?
Great....had to come back to work to detox....

« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
No doubt, didn't see that coming at all.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2014, 10:35:52 AM »

Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
No doubt, didn't see that coming at all.
;D

« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2014, 10:40:39 AM »

I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »

Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2014, 10:46:29 AM »

Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.

\\\\He ain't lying.   ;D
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »

Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.

\\\\He ain't lying.   ;D
If I ever get caught up on work I'll try to hang out more.... ;)

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2014, 11:00:46 AM »

The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.