CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 1/31/2017  (Read 16483 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/31/2017
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 08:45:36 AM »

Guess my boss missed the alarm too, sent me a text and said she would be in a little late.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2017, 08:49:13 AM »

Morning Delusional Irresponsible Mayor, Fish, FlatTireGolf, #2Dave, and Bean

Running a bit late today, first time in at least 10 years I hit the alarm button and went back to sleep.  Warden sent me a go-to-hell text because Ii did not tell here bye but hell I don't even remember if I did nor not.  Oh well like that is a first but usually I do it on purpose I guess is the only difference.

Must need to retire!
Good afternoon, Tex.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »

Guess my boss missed the alarm too, sent me a text and said she would be in a little late.
Then as far as she knows, you were on time!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Right you are, sir.
Refresh my memory golf, when do we get the house reserved?
Yea, not good if we have no place to take the pork roll.  Even though Tony is talking Saturday now, Friday looks to be the day of choice for us.
Tony's on some delusional 10th anniversary joy ride with Charlie that apparently has him in a new job which he can't ask for a day off and operating with complete disregard for the rest of his BOTL...as usual
Ya know, sometimes I wish I lived in that alternate reality that Tony, the ex-Warden and The Donald live it.  They seem to like it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 08:56:12 AM »

On-time matters not to me but I have to get the warden awake and going on time, big deal at her place now since the giant corporation took it over.   And to put the takeover in perspective yesterday they had 8 hours of driver training and today every employee has to take an on-the-road driving test in order to travel for the company.  For her and 80% of the others that amounts to driving to Houston one or at most two times a year.......

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 08:57:01 AM »

Right you are, sir.
Yea, not good if we have no place to take the pork roll.  Even though Tony is talking Saturday now, Friday looks to be the day of choice for us.
Tony's on some delusional 10th anniversary joy ride with Charlie that apparently has him in a new job which he can't ask for a day off and operating with complete disregard for the rest of his BOTL...as usual
Ya know, sometimes I wish I lived in that alternate reality that Tony, the ex-Warden and The Donald live it.  They seem to like it.
Sounds to me like you do.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 08:57:09 AM »

I have not seen my boss in weeks. Business as usual.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »

Never ever complain about the boss not being around!!!!

sfish

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2017, 09:03:26 AM »

Right you are, sir.
Soon he'll be opening the White Whale Muslim Inn

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 09:06:39 AM »

Right you are, sir.
And stocking pink hats in the gift shop.

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2017, 09:08:16 AM »

Right you are, sir.
Soon he'll be opening the White Whale Muslim Illegals Sanctuary Inn
Updated it for you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »

Right you are, sir.
But I'll have to start advertizing in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Pakistan, Afganistan....luckily don't have to worry about terrorists from there!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »

Right you are, sir.
Updated it for you.
Does that mean my federal funding will be cut off?  I rely on that to pay my illegal housekeepers and grounds crew.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2017, 09:17:05 AM »

Right you are, sir.
Updated it for you.
Does that mean my federal funding will be cut off?  I rely on that to pay my illegal housekeepers and grounds crew.
Sounds like you need yourself a Dean. Though, his regular price may be too high for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2017, 09:17:43 AM »

That's the relationship I had with my old boss too. The problem is... out of site, out of mind.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12