CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2015, 12:00:20 AM

Title: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2015, 12:00:20 AM
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: TRO on August 20, 2015, 12:06:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome aboard.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2015, 12:29:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard here too.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 02:38:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 02:57:35 AM
Today is Thursday, August 20, the 232nd day of 2015. There are 133 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 02:58:29 AM
Highlights in History

On August 20, 1940, during World War II, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill paid tribute to the Royal Air Force before the House of Commons, saying, "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Exiled Communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky was assassinated in Coyoacan, Mexico by Ramon Mercader, a Spanish Communist agent working at the behest of Josef Stalin. (Trotsky died the next day.)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 02:59:41 AM
On this date
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:00:25 AM
In 1833, Benjamin Harrison, 23rd president of the United States, was born in North Bend, Ohio.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:00:54 AM
In 1866, President Andrew Johnson formally declared the Civil War over, months after fighting had stopped.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:01:37 AM
In 1882, Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" had its premiere in Moscow.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:02:06 AM
In 1910, a series of forest fires swept through parts of Idaho, Montana and Washington, killing at least 85 people and burning some 3 million acres.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:02:30 AM
In 1914, German forces occupied Brussels, Belgium, during World War I.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:02:55 AM
In 1953, the Soviet Union publicly acknowledged it had tested a hydrogen bomb.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:03:57 AM
In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Economic Opportunity Act, a nearly $1 billion anti-poverty measure.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:04:21 AM
In 1968, the Soviet Union and other Warsaw Pact nations began invading Czechoslovakia to crush the "Prague Spring" liberalization drive.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:04:58 AM
In 1972, the Wattstax concert took place at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:05:29 AM
In 1977, the U.S. launched Voyager 2, an unmanned spacecraft carrying a 12-inch copper phonograph record containing greetings in dozens of languages, samples of music and sounds of nature.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:06:17 AM
In 1989, entertainment executive Jose Menendez and his wife, Kitty, were shot to death in their Beverly Hills mansion by their sons, Lyle and Erik. Fifty-one people died when a pleasure boat sank in the River Thames (tehmz) in London after colliding with a dredger.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:06:45 AM
In 1994, Benjamin Chavis Jr. was fired as head of the NAACP after a turbulent 16-month tenure.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:07:11 AM
Ten years ago: Northwest Airlines mechanics went on strike rather than accept pay cuts and layoffs; Northwest ended up hiring replacement workers. San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Thomas Herrion, 23, died of a heart attack shortly after a preseason game against the Denver Broncos. With a deafening boom, the ashes of gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson were blown into the sky above Woody Creek, Colorado.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:07:37 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama invited Israel and the Palestinians to meet face-to-face in Washington the following month for talks aimed at achieving an agreement to establish an independent Palestinian state and secure peace for Israel.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:08:04 AM
One year ago: The United States launched a new barrage of airstrikes against Islamic State extremists and weighed sending more troops to Iraq as President Barack Obama vowed to be relentless in pursuit of a terrorist group that beheaded American journalist James Foley. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder arrived in Ferguson, Missouri, to meet with federal investigators and reassure residents of the community torn by several nights of racial unrest since the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:08:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Writer-producer-director Walter Bernstein is 96. Boxing promoter Don King is 84. Former Sen. George Mitchell, D-Maine, is 82. Former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is 80. Former MLB All-Star Graig Nettles is 71. Broadcast journalist Connie Chung is 69. Musician Jimmy Pankow (Chicago) is 68. Actor Ray Wise is 68. Actor John Noble is 67. Rock singer Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) is 67. Country singer Rudy Gatlin is 63. Singer-songwriter John Hiatt is 63. Actor-director Peter Horton is 62. TV weatherman Al Roker is 61. Actor Jay Acovone is 60. Actress Joan Allen is 59. Movie director David O. Russell is 57. TV personality Asha Blake is 54. Actor James Marsters is 53. Rapper KRS-One is 50. Actor Colin Cunningham is 49. Actor Billy Gardell is 46. Rock singer Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit) is 45. Rock musician Brad Avery is 44. Actor Jonathan Ke Quan is 44. Actor Misha Collins is 41. Rock singer Monique Powell (Save Ferris) is 40. Jazz/pop singer-pianist Jamie Cullum is 36. Actor Ben Barnes is 34. Actress Meghan Ory is 33. Actor Andrew Garfield is 32. Actor Brant Daugherty is 30. Actress-singer Demi Lovato is 23.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:09:13 AM
Thought for Today: "Justice is conscience, not a personal conscience but the conscience of the whole of humanity."
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:11:17 AM
Why did the Chicken Crossed the Road?
-------------------------

TEACHER: To get to the other side.

PLATO: For the greater good.

ARISTOTLE: It is in the nature of chickens to cross roads.

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

ANDERSEN CONSULTING: Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. Andersen Consulting, in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking it's physical distribution strategy and implementation process. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM), Andersen helped the chicken use it's skills, methodologies
, knowledge capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of it's overall strategy within a Program Management framework. Andersen Consulting convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with Andersen consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve theimplicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating an impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution
paradigm.

TIMOTHY LEARY: Because that's the only trip the establishment would let it take.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we werequite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN: I forget.

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: The road, you see, represents the black man. The chicken 'crossed' the black man in order to trample him and keep him down.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

MOSES (Monty Python style): And God came down from the Heavens, and he said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, ...and there was much rejoicing.

FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road for you to believe it?

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken DID NOT cross the road.

MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross the road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was the chicken doing wandering around all over the place anyway?"

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released the new Chicken Office 2010 (with integrated Internet Seed Explorer), which will not only cross roads, butwill lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook.

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Rather, it is, "Who is crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?"

DARWIN: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are genetically disposed to cross roads.

EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking the question denies your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: The chicken did not cross the road...it transcended it.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 03:30:04 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 03:50:36 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:35:15 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:35:33 AM
OBIF for me!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 05:38:02 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:39:25 AM
Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:40:17 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Morning, Dave.
Get the back to school duties all done?  Any hot teachers?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 05:44:53 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Morning, Dave.
Get the back to school duties all done?  Any hot teachers?
Yep, all over now but the whining. Lol. Middle kid is going into 1st grade, her teacher is quite cute. Oldest kid has an older teacher, but not bad on the eyes at all. Yougest has a guy.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:49:12 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Morning, Dave.
Get the back to school duties all done?  Any hot teachers?
Yep, all over now but the whining. Lol. Middle kid is going into 1st grade, her teacher is quite cute. Oldest kid has an older teacher, but not bad on the eyes at all. Yougest has a guy.
Sounds like you Got all the bases covered
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:54:36 AM
Time to get ready for work.  BBL
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 05:56:17 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Happy Thursday Off LSU.
Morning, Dave.
Get the back to school duties all done?  Any hot teachers?
Yep, all over now but the whining. Lol. Middle kid is going into 1st grade, her teacher is quite cute. Oldest kid has an older teacher, but not bad on the eyes at all. Yougest has a guy.
Sounds like you Got all the bases covered
Haha, for sure.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 06:44:47 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 06:45:30 AM
Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 06:46:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 06:48:19 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 06:51:35 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2015, 06:51:53 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 06:57:30 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
it will be Pale Honey. Behr premium primer and paint, $32 a gallon.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 06:59:30 AM
In 1910, a series of forest fires swept through parts of Idaho, Montana and Washington, killing at least 85 people and burning some 3 million acres.

Apparently they're back for a 105th reunion.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 07:01:03 AM
Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
Perhaps he made a return trip to that dealership and the tear gas is the result.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 07:01:39 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
Or Orange....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 07:13:55 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
Or Orange....
I hate orange. wore orange for 30 years with NYSDOT.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 07:19:47 AM
Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
Perhaps he made a return trip to that dealership and the tear gas is the result.
Good point...
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 07:22:59 AM
@TexDave....so did you get 2/4 of your disaster project finished or are you still stuck around 1/2?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:41:17 AM
Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
That is last years news and probably next years news too
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:43:06 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:44:51 AM
@TexDave....so did you get 2/4 of your disaster project finished or are you still stuck around 1/2?
2/4 completed and posted, just have to post #3 then 1 left to complete.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:48:42 AM
Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:48:57 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 07:50:30 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
I've hated that color since day one. don't use the spare room and the lady wanted to use it as a 'refuge'. she bought the paint.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 07:51:44 AM
Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!
I swear that the people who lived here were LSU fans.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 07:54:58 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:55:32 AM
Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!
I swear that the people who lived here were LSU fans.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:57:59 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 08:01:15 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:02:02 AM
Breaking News - Houston Area:

Deadly Gunfire at Twin Peaks Restaurant:

One person died and another was wounded in a shooting Wednesday night outside a popular restaurant along Interstate 45 in Webster.

The gunfire erupted about 10:30 p.m. at Twin Peaks at 20931 Gulf Freeway, according to the Webster Police Department.

Police said two groups of people got into an altercation in the parking lot of the well-known eatery. During the confrontation, a man pulled out a gun and fired at least two shots, wounding two of the people. One of the wounded people died at the scene. The other was rushed to a nearby hospital. Details of the person's injuries and condition were not released
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 08:03:13 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:06:24 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
Funny how that happens.  He's been living there what?....9 months or so?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:07:42 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
Funny how that happens.  He's been living there what?....9 months or so?
Probably never even been in that room before the move-in proposal.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:09:14 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD along with a letter from your landlord giving you authority to sublease a part of your property ???   Otherwise this could quickly turn into ANOTHER Deadbeat Eviction Story.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:09:37 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
We already assumed....
Although the added HUD allowance is a nice touch....
...and the gubmint is paying you to take care of the little lady....
....being paid for your services....isn't that......
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:10:34 AM
Where is the DAWG, he may have some tail wag info on this story.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 08:11:56 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD ???
And a new cell phone courtesy of Dean's account. ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:14:00 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD ???
And a new cell phone courtesy of Dean's account. ;)
And the question still looms - why the fuk are they tearing down her house?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:14:23 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
I don't know where Uncle Tony is, but I'll take care of you Dean!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:14:58 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
I don't know where Uncle Tony is, but I'll take care of you Dean!
or if you prefer...
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: dawgbryant on August 20, 2015, 08:22:38 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 08:25:31 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:32:22 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
LMFAO. Good Morning DAWG♋
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:32:41 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 08:33:48 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:36:06 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 08:46:45 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
Indeed, the Commie Fools. We need shirts!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:48:23 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:48:50 AM
To consider when buying cars:

Nonprofit crash test and highway safety research organization, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), performs a variety of tests on hundreds of car models sold in the country, grading them on frontal, rollover, side crashes, and head and restraint safety. In 2012, the IIHS implemented a new small overlap frontal crash test. To date, 20 vehicles of model year 2015 received a poor rating in this or one of the other major tests, meaning that driver injury is very likely in this kind of a crash. 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the 20 most dangerous vehicles in the United States.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2015/08/20/the-most-dangerous-cars-in-america-2/
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:49:48 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
He's talking in the working world.  Just trying to ease you into the reality for when the glow of your new found knowledge fades.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:50:18 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
I would like to eventually, but this was just one of the classes for my MS.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:50:34 AM
Morning Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:51:00 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
He's talking in the working world.  Just trying to ease you into the reality for when the glow of your new found knowledge fades.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:52:30 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:53:32 AM
Morning CG
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:54:33 AM
Morning Yellowstar.
Good mornin sir!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 08:54:49 AM
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:55:37 AM
North Korea just decided to piss across the DMZ....South Korea returned said piss.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 08:56:28 AM
North Korea just decided to piss across the DMZ....South Korea returned said piss.
And nobody on either side got hit with the piss
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 08:59:34 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
I would like to eventually, but this was just one of the classes for my MS.
While these are viable theories and have valuable components, for the vast majority of industry, they are simply buzz words, a fad that will be embraced with flourish, pomp and circumstance and abandoned in a year or two for the next new thing.  People (management) simply aren't committed to leaving their comfort zones and protectionist practices  that is required in any of these processes.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:01:52 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
I would like to eventually, but this was just one of the classes for my MS.
While these are viable theories and have valuable components, for the vast majority of industry, they are simply buzz words, a fad that will be embraced with flourish, pomp and circumstance and abandoned in a year or two for the next new thing.  People (management) simply aren't committed to leaving their comfort zones and protectionist practices  that is required in any of these processes.
Simply Stated:   More Phony Corporate BULLSHIT!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:02:30 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:06:32 AM
Valeant Pharmaceuticals to buy Sprout Pharmaceuticals (makers of "female viagra" Addyi  for $1B in cash and additional shares.
Talk about making the most of your big shot!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:07:18 AM
[...]

Well yea.....I was just trying to be gentle with the boy....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:08:36 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD ???
And a new cell phone courtesy of Dean's account. ;)
And the question still looms - why the fuk are they tearing down her house?
she applied for a HUD grant to have a few repairs done. the HUD inspector determined the repairs were too extensive: roof, electric, plumbing, etc and put her in a program for a new house if she met certain financial requirements. she did. then when her husband fell and screwed up his knee, along with his other disabilities, they moved the new house to 100% handicap accessible and maintenance free. just a little 2-3 bedroom. because of the flood plan, they will raise the footprint about 5' and installing new septic system. they are required to live there for 5 years and if not it goes back to the govt.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:09:39 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
I would like to eventually, but this was just one of the classes for my MS.
While these are viable theories and have valuable components, for the vast majority of industry, they are simply buzz words, a fad that will be embraced with flourish, pomp and circumstance and abandoned in a year or two for the next new thing.  People (management) simply aren't committed to leaving their comfort zones and protectionist practices  that is required in any of these processes.
That's exactly it - and especially with the typically high cost of researching, pilots, reengineering, etc...most companies don't have all this extra money laying around to spend on such activities.  Only a true engineering/manufacturing setting can really benefit from a lot of them.  And like you said, the biggest hurdle are the people.
It was interesting that Bobcat, who is in West Fargo, is getting rid of 90% of their offices in their new corporate office, that is doubling in size, to make way for a very open floorplan.  I was a bit surprised based on the construction industry that it would work, but they tried it in their smaller corp office in Bismarck and it went over really well.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:10:14 AM
[...]

#TigerTeam
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:11:11 AM
BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
NOTHING has changed Dawg. been doing all that right along.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:14:06 AM
Who needs a babysitter?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/crying-baby-found-locked-hotel-safe/31979415/
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:15:57 AM
[...]

Truth?   You can't handle the Truth!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:22:06 AM
[...]

Time to turn him into a Man!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:24:05 AM
[...]

Losing my virginity again?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:25:16 AM
my job just got a little easier. lady and her son just stopped by to see the room. she wants me to paint over the trim, after I had spent an hour cutting in.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:27:27 AM
[...]

Try to last more than 15 seconds this time.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:27:54 AM
[...]

That scenario my friend is based on European Socialist Models, Warden works for a giant Norwegian company and they built a new U.S. Corporate HQ with  just one big room full of work stations with 500 or so on each floor, don't even have telephones on the desks.  If you need to use a telephone each group of 8 or so has a "private phone room"  (enclosed phone booth) to use.  Basically exactly like the 1950's and 60"s.  They got people making $300-500k a year sitting at open work stations.   Fortunately for her they will not do that here anytime soon.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:28:11 AM
my job just got a little easier. lady and her son just stopped by to see the room. she wants me to paint over the trim, after I had spent an hour cutting in.
But did you have to tape? That's the fucking worst. That's the only thing stopping me from repainting our bedroom, a lack of desire to tape the whole thing off.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:29:19 AM
[...]

One has many virginities (cherries to pop) and it is time to pop your corporate cherry.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:30:47 AM
my job just got a little easier. lady and her son just stopped by to see the room. she wants me to paint over the trim, after I had spent an hour cutting in.
So Just Do It!   So one deadbeat already specifying his needs.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:31:02 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:31:31 AM
[...]

Mission: Impossible
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:32:19 AM
my job just got a little easier. lady and her son just stopped by to see the room. she wants me to paint over the trim, after I had spent an hour cutting in.
But did you have to tape? That's the fucking worst. That's the only thing stopping me from repainting our bedroom, a lack of desire to tape the whole thing off.
no tape. since I've quit drinking I now have a steady hand. I buy a quality sash brush that makes a good line. besides, it's just a fucking trailer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:32:23 AM
“'Deez Nuts', polls at 9 (percent) in North Carolina to go along with his 8 (percent) in Minnesota and 7 (percent) in Iowa in our recent polling," Public Policy Polling stated in a report Friday
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:33:39 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:35:43 AM
my job just got a little easier. lady and her son just stopped by to see the room. she wants me to paint over the trim, after I had spent an hour cutting in.
So Just Do It!   So one deadbeat already specifying his needs.
he is not a deadbeat. good kid, good job, owns his own home with his wife who also has a good job. he lives up by Gainsville and came down to help clean up the mess around his mom's home and move plants out of the way of the 'distruction' site.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 09:36:16 AM
Good morning to everyone.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:37:20 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:38:06 AM
[...]

This one isn't quite that extreme, but does allow for a lot of flexibility, smaller work stations, and these things called "chance encounters"(aka: small quick brainstorming sessions).  The only issue I see is that they did it in a manufacturing setting, which I agree with, but I don't think it will work as well in a corporate office setting.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 09:38:51 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
Damn - we taking bets on when he kills himself?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:42:50 AM
Good morning to everyone.
good morning Tony.
Great morning to you Dean and Tex.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:43:54 AM
[...]

Next oil boom her company will lose at least 50% of their good employees over that stupid crap.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:44:03 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:45:35 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
Good lord, is that a real headline? I know they're out there sometimes, but that would take the cake!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:45:52 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:47:30 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
It is most definitely real.  Almost got me to pick up a copy.   ;D
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:47:48 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:49:36 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
IMHO He deserves a lot worse than what he is getting.   Cut his dlck off!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:51:13 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 09:54:38 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:55:08 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
There's plenty of them! ..... http://www.mandatory.com/2012/12/03/the-most-ridiculous-new-york-post-headlines-over-the-years/
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:55:28 AM
Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
Morning Joe
CNS
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:56:03 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
IMHO He deserves a lot worse than what he is getting.   Cut his dlck off!
After some time at his new residence, he will probably do that himself.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 09:56:22 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
IMHO He deserves a lot worse than what he is getting.   Cut his dlck off!
He won't last 6 months in jail.  I'd be surprised if he isn't dead by the end of the year.  He'll probably take the easy way out and hang himself within the week.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:56:53 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
There's plenty of them! ..... http://www.mandatory.com/2012/12/03/the-most-ridiculous-new-york-post-headlines-over-the-years/
I know they can be out there, but this is the best one I've ever seen.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:57:14 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 09:57:46 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
IMHO He deserves a lot worse than what he is getting.   Cut his dlck off!
He won't last 6 months in jail.  I'd be surprised if he isn't dead by the end of the year.  He'll probably take the easy way out and hang himself within the week.
The guards will conveniently look the other way, like they did here for Ariel Castro, the dude who kept the girls locked up in his house for 10 years.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:58:25 AM
Morning guest appearance by Outer Banks Biebs...
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 10:00:59 AM
The Fogle thing makes me sick, it's the worst type of crime there is IMO and he should not exist on this planet.

That said, I can't help but think of some things: If it's a mental sickness that you had (meaning you or I had it), would you be able to control it? Would you know better than to act on it? It's no doubt something he was born with, maybe suppressed it for years? Just an Effed-up thing, how do you pick those guys out of nature and make sure they don't do this shit?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 10:02:46 AM
As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
There's plenty of them! ..... http://www.mandatory.com/2012/12/03/the-most-ridiculous-new-york-post-headlines-over-the-years/
I know they can be out there, but this is the best one I've ever seen.
I agree.  Speculation of future anal rape makes this one more sensational.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 10:04:22 AM
Morning guest appearance by Outer Banks Biebs...
Morning David, just busy as shit here
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:07:39 AM
3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 10:09:54 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 10:13:05 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 10:16:38 AM
The Fogle thing makes me sick, it's the worst type of crime there is IMO and he should not exist on this planet.

That said, I can't help but think of some things: If it's a mental sickness that you had (meaning you or I had it), would you be able to control it? Would you know better than to act on it? It's no doubt something he was born with, maybe suppressed it for years? Just an Effed-up thing, how do you pick those guys out of nature and make sure they don't do this shit?
Great question.  It's definitely a sickness.  And the younger the victim, the sicker that person must be.  I always say that we don't judge here but I am most assuredly judging this Jared character and I'll make no apologies.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 10:17:18 AM
Morning Fish
Good mornin Fishy
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 10:18:54 AM
3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 10:20:05 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:26:09 AM
3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 10:30:52 AM
3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.
She need more time to recover from the shaming the other week?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:31:55 AM
3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.
She need more time to recover from the shaming the other week?
That is my bosses boss and she is off too so might be the case.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:35:12 AM
Stock Markets have diarrhea today.   Precious Metals on the rise.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 10:38:37 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 10:46:44 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 10:50:44 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 10:54:41 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 10:56:54 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 10:58:19 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 10:58:51 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!
CNS...Future Deadbeat's Club of Florida!!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 10:59:15 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 10:59:43 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!
If that happens, we are all making a pact that we all fly down to FL
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 11:00:58 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome
Didn't even realize they offered breakfast.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 11:02:24 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:07:17 AM
Stock Markets have diarrhea today.   Precious Metals on the rise.
All Jared's fault.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:09:13 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
Subway was hurting even before the Jared mess. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/08/19/subway-trouble-before-jared-mess/31995853/
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 11:10:29 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
impossible.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:10:45 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Yadda  yadda yadda....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:10:57 AM
Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:12:07 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Bus brings them close to home, let 'em walk.  You raisin' deadbeats or what?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:12:10 AM
The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome
Subway breakfast is not bad but I must say McDonalds Pancakes are pretty dang good.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 11:12:14 AM
Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:12:51 AM
cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
impossible.
Nothing is impossible in your world of deadbeat support.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:13:44 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
You better just become a stay-at-home Mom.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:14:36 AM
Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Bus brings them close to home, let 'em walk.  You raisin' deadbeats or what?
You could always get Dean to take care of them but of course he can't bring the DAWG!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:15:30 AM
Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?
Never understood that myself but is the way it is.   I did see a restaurant the other day that charges 7% extra for take-out.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 11:19:03 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:20:25 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 11:20:31 AM
Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?
Probably to pay for the "To-Go" containers
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 11:21:20 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:23:52 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:26:17 AM
...DANNY STRENGTHENS INTO THE FIRST HURRICANE OF THE 2015 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON...

11:00 AM AST Thu Aug 20
 Location: 12.5°N 44.8°W
 Moving: WNW at 12 mph
 Min pressure: 992 mb
 Max sustained: 75 mph

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 11:27:25 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
...but can he herf the week of Sept 7?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:28:27 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
...but can he herf the week of Sept 7?
Only if Nate will be there. ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:31:41 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
But he doesn't have Nacho!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 11:32:55 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
It has a door, it just doesn't shut properly. ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 11:34:51 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
I'm actually in a similar boat.  But I'm thinking that I may be able to break away Wed or Thurs evening.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:35:55 AM
At CigarKing, Free box of Asylum Straightjacket with a box of CLE Corojo and FS.  Not great...but for your consideration.

http://www.cigarking.com/cle-corojo/
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:38:42 AM
And hope BD shows up this afternoon....some good flavored Cigarillo's for him!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/promo/0820_sm/&emk=EMP3846&utm_source=ThursdaySale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Primeval&utm_content=EMP3846
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 11:39:32 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 11:41:34 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Hello, 3B.  I'm in procrastination mode.  Really need to complete a ton of work before tomorrow at noon.  Unfortunately, still not motivated.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 11:44:14 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Thanks, Obama. Morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 11:45:27 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Thanks, Obama. Morning, Mark.
nOBAMA!  Good mornin Mark
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:48:48 AM
Morning Bean, stay calm there is still time for plenty to fuk-up in the DEan subletting business.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:50:18 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Hello, 3B.  I'm in procrastination mode.  Really need to complete a ton of work before tomorrow at noon.  Unfortunately, still not motivated.
I got to finish the 4th element of my $hitstorm project  today but not anxious to start so probably rest up for it until after lunch.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:51:34 AM
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.
...but can he herf the week of Sept 7?
Right now sounding about 50-50 between the two of you.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 11:52:33 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Does that make Dean the deadbeat?????     :o
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 11:52:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 11:56:21 AM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Does that make Dean the deadbeat?????     :o
I doubt a little role-reversal would be anything new for those two...    ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 11:56:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 11:58:14 AM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 11:59:18 AM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 12:04:46 PM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
You are welcome NJ Bean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 12:05:13 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 12:08:33 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 12:12:00 PM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
He's just hot for Joanna  (not that I blame him)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 12:12:41 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Wow, guess your performance has been noteworthy. (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
You are welcome NJ Bean.
What's he inferring there...?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 12:22:01 PM
For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
He's just hot for Joanna  (not that I blame him)
Had no idea who that is, but yeah, she can make jeans and a hard hat look pretty good.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 12:25:51 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Wow, guess your performance has been noteworthy. (TNWSS)
New boss is really happy, direct quote from our 1on1 Tuesday - "I'm training you to take over for me in 12-24 months"...she's not one to piss around either
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 12:27:22 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 12:28:56 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
#Winning
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 12:30:03 PM
Workaference up the yin-yang today. Dammit.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 12:32:33 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
No raises needed, they all divided up your salary  ;D
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 12:37:45 PM
done. a little touching up to do once it drys.
Oliva O maduro and ginger ale.
waiting for the lady to pay me for my effort.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2015, 12:38:53 PM
Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Does that make Dean the deadbeat?????     :o
ME, a deadbeat?
WTF.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 12:46:12 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
The force is strong with this one!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 12:46:23 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
#Winning
#allIdoiswin
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 12:46:48 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
No raises needed, they all divided up your salary  ;D
LALTS - they probably would have liked that, fuckin commie bastiges!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 12:47:42 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
#Winning
#allIdoiswin
#youarefullofshit
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 12:48:28 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
#Winning
#allIdoiswin
#youarefullofshit
#TexIsRight
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 12:53:57 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Apparently!  Where's she going in 12-24 months?  You gonna be hanging on to those coattails?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 12:55:53 PM
done. a little touching up to do once it drys.
Oliva O maduro and ginger ale.
waiting for the lady to pay me for my effort.
Let me guess....she's not at the MAC machine before coming over....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 01:01:52 PM
done. a little touching up to do once it drys.
Oliva O maduro and ginger ale.
waiting for the lady to pay me for my effort.
Let me guess....she's not at the MAC machine before coming over....
Nope, but she's going to visit the mack machine soon, which is Dean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 01:02:55 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Amigo.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 01:04:45 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Amigo.
¡Hola, señor alcalde!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 01:10:44 PM
done. a little touching up to do once it drys.
Oliva O maduro and ginger ale.
waiting for the lady to pay me for my effort.
Let me guess....she's not at the MAC machine before coming over....
Nope, but she's going to visit the mack machine soon, which is Dean.
Ahh, only thing better than an Obama Phone is a Dean Phone which includes a nice Data Plan.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 01:11:36 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Apparently!  Where's she going in 12-24 months?  You gonna be hanging on to those coattails?
She will be done with the 9 actuarial tests then - I'm assuming an internal promotion.  She has 7/9 passed, just not sure when she can get the final 2 done.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 01:12:24 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 01:20:08 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 01:35:00 PM
LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Apparently!  Where's she going in 12-24 months?  You gonna be hanging on to those coattails?
She will be done with the 9 actuarial tests then - I'm assuming an internal promotion.  She has 7/9 passed, just not sure when she can get the final 2 done.
I'm sure she has that all planned out.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 01:45:25 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 01:48:49 PM
$hitstorm project completed.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 01:50:14 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
Have to test it early in case I need more because by October they are usually sold out.  Will wait till October to have an Octoberfest Cigar with the beer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 01:50:37 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle
Not I, sounds like it might make you drunk.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 01:56:35 PM
Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle
I'm thinking that JWacky had that a week or two ago.  My feeble recollection was that he wasn't enamored with it, but I have been wrong before.

Found it, he posted:  "CLE Cuarenta, choking down my last 2014 Stone WootStout."
I interpret that as a less than pleasurable experience.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2015, 02:16:22 PM
Alright, that's enough fun for me today. Time to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:20:43 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:25:03 PM
http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Ashley-Madison-322406252.html (http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Ashley-Madison-322406252.html)

Has links to check databases, lol
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 02:26:41 PM
$hitstorm project completed.
¡Felicidades!

Oops, I mean congratulations.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:28:23 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:28:55 PM
$hitstorm project completed.
¡Felicidades!

Oops, I mean congratulations.
Thank You!   1.5 hours and I can go home.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: sfish on August 20, 2015, 02:28:55 PM
Alright guys I'm outta here, see you tomorrow
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:33:03 PM
Alright guys I'm outta here, see you tomorrow
Tomorrow is the Last day for you to report to work!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 02:33:42 PM
$hitstorm project completed.
¡Felicidades!

Oops, I mean congratulations.
Nah, he meant,¡Felicitaciones! Ahora vaya a la mierda.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:34:25 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.
LALTS!  I like grapefruit beers, GFY - it's a summer thing...and yes, Ruby Red.  That's all I wanted to get cause it was in the create your own 6pack section, more in 6packs but not ready to commit to others.  All in all I got 1 bomber and 16 bottles
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:34:40 PM
Alright guys I'm outta here, see you tomorrow
Later Biebs
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 02:35:50 PM
Later, LTG and Fish.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:36:54 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.
LALTS!  I like grapefruit beers, GFY - it's a summer thing...and yes, Ruby Red.  That's all I wanted to get cause it was in the create your own 6pack section, more in 6packs but not ready to commit to others.  All in all I got 1 bomber and 16 bottles
Oh, I thought you got a 4-pak or 6-pak of all those.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:37:33 PM
Raining here!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

IT idiots are running for the hills, too fuk'n late thought already pouring down.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:38:02 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.
LALTS!  I like grapefruit beers, GFY - it's a summer thing...and yes, Ruby Red.  That's all I wanted to get cause it was in the create your own 6pack section, more in 6packs but not ready to commit to others.  All in all I got 1 bomber and 16 bottles
Oh, I thought you got a 4-pak or 6-pak of all those.
Haha, that would be NJDave style - I don't roll like that.  Just singles :)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 02:38:16 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:38:29 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 02:39:48 PM
Alright guys I'm outta here, see you tomorrow
Dave and Fishy out for their complex family situations....
have a good one.... ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 02:41:04 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/)
What could go wrong???
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:41:20 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:41:22 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.
LALTS!  I like grapefruit beers, GFY - it's a summer thing...and yes, Ruby Red.  That's all I wanted to get cause it was in the create your own 6pack section, more in 6packs but not ready to commit to others.  All in all I got 1 bomber and 16 bottles
Oh, I thought you got a 4-pak or 6-pak of all those.
Haha, that would be NJDave style - I don't roll like that.  Just singles :)
Shiner and SA Octoberfests are very good, I think I prefer the SA though.  Just bought some SN Octoberfest and have not tried it yet.  Might do that today though.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:41:51 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
What is wrong with SA?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:42:13 PM
[...]

Did you like the SA Pumpkin Patch one?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:43:21 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
What is wrong with SA?
Just something about their yeast strain that I don't like.  Just never gave me a great taste, so I just said fuck em and refused to try more of their beers
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:45:31 PM
[...]
I like several of their beers but think their Octoberfest is the best of the bunch.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:53:00 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html)

Presidential Sensation Deez Nuts Is a 15-Year-Old Iowa Farm Boy
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 02:55:16 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html)

Presidential Sensation Deez Nuts Is a 15-Year-Old Iowa Farm Boy
REad about that at lunch, funny as hell.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 02:55:40 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
I particularly enjoy their fall and winter samplers.  One of the best light beers IMHO, also like the Summer Ale on days like this.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2015, 02:57:36 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
I particularly enjoy their fall and winter samplers.  One of the best light beers IMHO, also like the Summer Ale on days like this.
I really hope I like them, not setting the bar super high, but I would love to enjoy either one of the Octoberfest/Pumpkin and then be able to stock up a little.  I do actually like their Boston Ale, that's about the only one tho.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 02:58:49 PM
[...]

I would say its more subtle and natural tasting than a lot of the pumpkin offerings out there.  I enjoy it.  Sam also puts out a  Small Batch pumpkin offering that competes with Pumking called Fat Jack.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:01:46 PM
[...]

I don't do Pumpkin, Chocolate, Fruits, Peanut Butter or other sweet treats in my beer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:03:17 PM
Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
I particularly enjoy their fall and winter samplers.  One of the best light beers IMHO, also like the Summer Ale on days like this.
I had a SA Winter beer last year that was really good but do not remember the name.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:04:33 PM
[...]
#Commie
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:05:30 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:05:46 PM
[...]

Amen.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:07:28 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:07:42 PM
[...]

Add Bean to this group of Beer Men too.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:08:40 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:10:06 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:14:46 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:17:08 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:17:49 PM
Should be a Jam Day tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:18:13 PM
Kelly Clarkson says she's "...totally pregnant!"

Good for her. Those partial pregnancies are a bitch, I'm told.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:19:53 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:21:01 PM
[...]
Winter Lager, White Christmas are available individually, then Holiday Porter, Old Fezziwig, Chocolate Bock(only available in a sampler).  Small batch Merry Maker is a Gingerbread Stout only sold in 22oz bottles.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:22:03 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Yeah, the 43 interests me too. Just want to complete my collection of full size weapons before I start accumulating compacts.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:24:11 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Yeah, the 43 interests me too. Just want to complete my collection of full size weapons before I start accumulating compacts.
I would have already bought one but holding out to see if they come up with a larger magazine for them, 6 pops is just not enough. 8 or 9 would be nice and still be a small carry.

A collection is never complete! ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:25:07 PM
[...]
Winter Lager I believe it was
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:25:14 PM
[...]

Sssh, the warden might hear you.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:26:25 PM
[...]

You Got to step up to the bar and be a man!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:37:06 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:38:20 PM
[...]

I do. But we've been having a lot of sex lately and I'd like to keep the streak going a little longer.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:39:17 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:43:00 PM
[...]
Sounds right.  Very nice beer.

HOP VARIETIES
Spalt Spalter and Hallertau Mittelfrueh Noble Hops
MALT VARIETIES
Samuel Adams two-row pale malt blend, Caramel 60, malted wheat, Weyermann Carafa Malt, and Munich 10
YEAST STRAIN
Bottom-fermenting Lager
COLOR
Deep ruby brown, SRM: 25
SPECIAL INGREDIENTS
Orange peel, ginger, cinnamon
ALC. BY VOL/WT
5.6% ABV - 4.4% ABW
IBUs
22
CAL PER SERVING
193
AVAILABILITY
Seasonal (Nov. - Dec.)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:45:23 PM
[...]

There is always Ashley Madison ::)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:46:12 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.
Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 03:47:38 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:49:43 PM
Don't know if this attachment will work, but my son likes the camo approach as well
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 03:54:34 PM
[...]

Thats what Jared said....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:57:31 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.
Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe
Looks like a 19 or 23 to me. Could be camera angle, but the proportions don't look right for a 17.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
[...]

Or I could just stand in a street with a sign and a megaphone.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 03:59:01 PM
My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22
Well, yeah, but for a sidearm, Glock 17. Easy to steal parts and ammo.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 03:59:25 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/)
Great news for Raz!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 04:00:55 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 04:01:17 PM
[...]

Yeah, well, he's gonna be starting a new streak real soon.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 04:02:58 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/)
Great news for Raz!
Yeah, Just WTF he needs!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 04:03:23 PM
It is Friday and I am going home!  Later folks.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 04:03:34 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-shooting-range-gets-green-light-to-sell-booze/)
Great news for Raz!
Just asking for trouble. Nope, not this little gray duck.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 20, 2015, 04:03:58 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Think it's time to buy?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 04:05:44 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Better defer that retirement a bit.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 04:06:32 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Think it's time to buy?
No question.  It will be back up at least 150 tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2015, 04:08:02 PM
It is Friday and I am going home!  Later folks.
Later, Dave.  Enjoy your extended Friday.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:15:32 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Better defer that retirement a bit.
I got out of the market a while back and would not mind a huge drop to get back in.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Better defer that retirement a bit.
I got out of the market a while back and would not mind a huge drop to get back in.
Not sure what you mean by huge, but 350 got most everybody's attention.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: SLY on August 20, 2015, 05:21:08 PM
[...]

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON:  i did NOT have sexual relations with that chicken!

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:22:02 PM
Don't know if this attachment will work, but my son likes the camo approach as well
This place does great work I want to have my Glock 20 done but it is a lot of trouble to send them off.  $275 for full size Glock done just like you see this one.

Called Hydro Coating.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:24:09 PM
Dow Jones   -357 Points
Better defer that retirement a bit.
I got out of the market a while back and would not mind a huge drop to get back in.
Not sure what you mean by huge, but 350 got most everybody's attention.
Several thousand which is imminent thanks to the Fed Money Laundering I think.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:26:06 PM
CyB lit fixing to open a. SN Octoberfest
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 05:54:04 PM
Not even 5:00 yet and this bastard is dead. ::)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:02:45 PM
@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Post the free shipping code and I'm in.  :D
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:22:39 PM
@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Post the free shipping code and I'm in.  :D
Shipping is $15 flat rate, sorry no code.  Also No Tax!
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 06:24:58 PM
Not even 5:00 yet and this bastard is dead. ::)
True, but we did make it to 22 already.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:29:30 PM
Had a nice rain downtown and not a damn drop at my house.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 06:47:10 PM
@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Post the free shipping code and I'm in.  :D
Shipping is $15 flat rate, sorry no code.  Also No Tax!
Yeah, very tempting.  But with the frequency at which I go to the range, that 600 rds will last me a very long time.  Might as well get this, too, for anarchy preparedness.  http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme (http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:49:37 PM
@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Post the free shipping code and I'm in.  :D
Shipping is $15 flat rate, sorry no code.  Also No Tax!
Yeah, very tempting.  But with the frequency at which I go to the range, that 600 rds will last me a very long time.  Might as well get this, too, for anarchy preparedness.  http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme (http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme)
Ranger is great stuff but I prefer the Ranger T over the Bonded.  T is the old Talon bullets they banned for "public" sale.

Bonded is great if you plan to shoot through car windshields.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:51:27 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 06:54:08 PM
Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.

Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 07:02:20 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 07:04:31 PM
Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
Guess it would serve time in the women's side.  At least Cait will have more than a fighting chance when the bulldikes come a-callin'.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:04:34 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 07:21:04 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 07:56:47 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:09:54 PM
Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
Unfortunately I think she's just a little old for him....by 45 years or so....
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:12:03 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:15:24 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:20:32 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.
Been about 8 years ago when I flew all the time and belonged to their club.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:21:05 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
As I don't do rental cars AT Newark I don't pay attention, but I do believe there is a gas plaza on  the airport property at the entrance near Rt. 1 and Rt. 9.  Try google or your GPS when you get to the airport.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2015, 09:21:37 PM
Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
Unfortunately I think she's just a little old for him....by 45 years or so....
Prison has a way of changing their standards.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:22:19 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.
Been about 8 years ago when I flew all the time and belonged to their club.
You must be getting tired...you missed my attempt at a joke  (Fuk'n Club room.....)
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 09:34:34 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
Not sure what the gates are, but the whole peninsula which contains them is someone's Monday morning hang-over design.  Probably originally meant for 1/2 as many gates.  And designed for security screening area with that volume.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 09:35:13 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
It's a bitch flying from Austin to Philly, though.  Lousy routes and schedules.  Newark works much better from that point of view.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 09:36:37 PM
You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
As I don't do rental cars AT Newark I don't pay attention, but I do believe there is a gas plaza on  the airport property at the entrance near Rt. 1 and Rt. 9.  Try google or your GPS when you get to the airport.
Been there done that.  No gas plaza between the toll road and the car return. I learned to leave earlier and skip the toll road, just drive up 130 to 1, takes you past a slew of gas stations.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2015, 09:37:43 PM
[...]
I missed the joke, too, and I'm damn tired.  G-nite, Daves.
Title: Re: 8/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2015, 09:39:57 PM
Good travels tomorrow Bean.  Stay dry in the AM.