Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2024, 09:49:04 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
A mere 3.

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2024, 09:56:27 AM »

Got to sleep a little later today. Working remotely, plus no lunches to make... Until lunchtime.
I got six whole hours and a half of sleep last night for the first time in recent memory.
I'm sure the Mrs checked that you were still breathing. Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. Get all the taxes done?

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2024, 09:59:12 AM »

Got to sleep a little later today. Working remotely, plus no lunches to make... Until lunchtime.
I got six whole hours and a half of sleep last night for the first time in recent memory.
I'm sure the Mrs checked that you were still breathing. Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. Get all the taxes done?
I did. Mine were done a couple of months ago because I was finally expecting a refund after many years of paying. The ones I finished yesterday were for the in-laws and daughter.

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2024, 10:15:59 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
Eight.

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2024, 10:20:31 AM »

Got to sleep a little later today. Working remotely, plus no lunches to make... Until lunchtime.
I got six whole hours and a half of sleep last night for the first time in recent memory.
I'm sure the Mrs checked that you were still breathing. Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. Get all the taxes done?
I did. Mine were done a couple of months ago because I was finally expecting a refund after many years of paying. The ones I finished yesterday were for the in-laws and daughter.
Hot darn!

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2024, 10:26:27 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
Bazinga. You nailed it.

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2024, 10:33:29 AM »

Got to sleep a little later today. Working remotely, plus no lunches to make... Until lunchtime.
I got six whole hours and a half of sleep last night for the first time in recent memory.
I'm sure the Mrs checked that you were still breathing. Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. Get all the taxes done?
I did. Mine were done a couple of months ago because I was finally expecting a refund after many years of paying. The ones I finished yesterday were for the in-laws and daughter.
I hate getting refunds. I despise giving interest-free loans to the gubmint. But  I got a whopper of a refund this year because IRS insanity calculating W4s last year after making so much overtime in the previous three years while my last child dependent phased out.

All politics aside, the American tax system is a bait-and-switch shell game, the marks are people who are bad at math and think a refund is free money, and the procedures make it nearly impossible to hit the correct balance. It's stupid. I'm all for progressive taxation, but can we make it not so ludicrous?

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2024, 10:42:17 AM »

[...]

It's kinda like this:

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2024, 10:42:52 AM »

An amazing second guess...

Wordle 1,031 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2024, 10:48:36 AM »

[...]

Ain't that the truth?

Taxation is theft. It may be the only potentially justifiable form of theft, but let's not kid around about what it really is.

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2024, 10:55:41 AM »

Page 3!

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2024, 10:56:22 AM »

Part 2...

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2024, 10:57:01 AM »

and...

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2024, 12:36:16 PM »

Page 3!
You did an exceptional job today finding flattering photos.

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2024, 01:01:07 PM »

Page 3!
You did an exceptional job today finding flattering photos.
Thank you sir.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5