Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2024, 11:06:07 AM »

We just had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake here. I've never experienced anything like it. I was on a call and my office began shaking like crazy. I looked outside and people were walking around like nothing was going on. What a strange sensation.
I was just going to ask if you felt it. I work with someone who lives in Stroudsburg who mentioned it, and I checked with my sister, she felt it as well.
Stroudsburg is much closer to the epicenter than I am.
I take it back. Apparently about the same.

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2024, 11:24:03 AM »

We just had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake here. I've never experienced anything like it. I was on a call and my office began shaking like crazy. I looked outside and people were walking around like nothing was going on. What a strange sensation.
Grab your cigars and go somewhere outside!
Next thing you know, the sun will turn dark, it will rain frogs, locusts will come...
And Trump will become President again?
Who would've thought you could make raining frogs sound good?

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2024, 11:24:33 AM »

We just had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake here. I've never experienced anything like it. I was on a call and my office began shaking like crazy. I looked outside and people were walking around like nothing was going on. What a strange sensation.
Grab your cigars and go somewhere outside!
Next thing you know, the sun will turn dark, it will rain frogs, locusts will come...
And Trump will become President again?
Who would've thought you could make raining frogs sound good?
Though, with two different groups of 17-year cicadas emerging this year, there's your locusts. So maybe Dave's not wrong.

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2024, 11:26:13 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - Alec & Bradley Kintsugi Corona Gorda - 5/23.99

Door #2 - Montecristo Viejo - 5/29.99

Door #3 - CAO Gold Robusto - 10/29.99
Interesting....Cigar Page offering the Kintsugi's as well, but for a bit more...then again it's for a Gordo, so maybe call it a draw.

https://www.cigarpage.com/alec-bradley-kintsugi-gordo-10pk.html

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2024, 11:30:04 AM »

We just had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake here. I've never experienced anything like it. I was on a call and my office began shaking like crazy. I looked outside and people were walking around like nothing was going on. What a strange sensation.
Grab your cigars and go somewhere outside!
Next thing you know, the sun will turn dark, it will rain frogs, locusts will come...
And Trump will become President again?
Who would've thought you could make raining frogs sound good?
Though, with two different groups of 17-year cicadas emerging this year, there's your locusts. So maybe Dave's not wrong.
Yup, we're going to be right in the thick of it.

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2024, 11:30:36 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - Alec & Bradley Kintsugi Corona Gorda - 5/23.99

Door #2 - Montecristo Viejo - 5/29.99

Door #3 - CAO Gold Robusto - 10/29.99
Interesting....Cigar Page offering the Kintsugi's as well, but for a bit more...then again it's for a Gordo, so maybe call it a draw.

https://www.cigarpage.com/alec-bradley-kintsugi-gordo-10pk.html
Interesting that they have the brand listed simply as Alec Bradley, without the &.

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 11:31:18 AM »

We just had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake here. I've never experienced anything like it. I was on a call and my office began shaking like crazy. I looked outside and people were walking around like nothing was going on. What a strange sensation.
Grab your cigars and go somewhere outside!
Next thing you know, the sun will turn dark, it will rain frogs, locusts will come...
And Trump will become President again?
Who would've thought you could make raining frogs sound good?
Though, with two different groups of 17-year cicadas emerging this year, there's your locusts. So maybe Dave's not wrong.
Yup, we're going to be right in the thick of it.
Looks like we're getting spared. Phew!

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2024, 11:35:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2024, 11:36:31 AM »

Connections
Puzzle #299
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2024, 11:37:11 AM »

Wordle 1,021 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2024, 11:38:31 AM »

Strands #33
“Am I blushing?”
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2024, 11:41:18 AM »

Today's Over/under is 5
Todays Raz Over/Under is 8
Ten. Including Mitch.

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2024, 11:49:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2024, 12:20:02 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5