Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2024, 08:27:06 PM »

I'm supposed to be in a webinar right now, but the organizer never showed up. I was really looking forward to it because it is related to something I need to complete for work in the coming days. Is it safe to say I shouldn't recommend this product and move on to the next?
Oof
They showed up 55 minutes late and began presenting... Holy disorganization, Batman! I'm still on because how can you not watch a train wreck?
I actually learned some things from the webinar and got ideas on handling business continuity at work.
There's the biggest surprise of the day.
It was to me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]