Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2015, 07:12:49 AM »

My Father Lanceros up now 5/$32.50
Fantastic cigar, one of my favorites. Morning all

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2015, 07:21:59 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2015, 07:23:38 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Same thing I've had most of the morning. IT sheesh!

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2015, 07:29:40 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Same thing I've had most of the morning. IT sheesh!
How was the long weekend, Wolfman Jack?

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2015, 07:53:19 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Same thing I've had most of the morning. IT sheesh!
How was the long weekend, Wolfman Jack?
Not bad at all. Wife got to play with her wolves, kids got to enjoy the hotel pool and hot tub (though honestly, I enjoyed the hot tub more than anyone) and a museum on Sunday. All in all, pretty good trip. And now only 10 days until CF!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/20/2015
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2015, 08:14:39 AM »

9 Sosa Classic Natural Wavell (Robusto) (4.7"x50)
          5/22.50
 8 La Herencia Cubana CORE
         10/37.50
 7 My Father No. 4 (lancero) (7.5"x38)
          5/32.50
 6 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (5.0"x55)
          5/27.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 3 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58 (Gordo) (6.7"x58)
          5/22.50
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2015, 08:16:22 AM »

Morning men. Nice to have a Monday jam.

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2015, 08:18:11 AM »

Time to get ready and go to work.  BBL
Maybe some rest today after all your working yesterday at home.
Already got $hit hitting the fan this morning.  Not to speak of the fact I got up this morning and the hot tub was empty of water so wtf did it go?

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2015, 08:18:33 AM »

Morning men. Nice to have a Monday jam.
Morning Bean, did you get my PM yesterday?

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2015, 08:18:59 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Same thing I've had most of the morning. IT sheesh!
How was the long weekend, Wolfman Jack?
Not bad at all. Wife got to play with her wolves, kids got to enjoy the hotel pool and hot tub (though honestly, I enjoyed the hot tub more than anyone) and a museum on Sunday. All in all, pretty good trip. And now only 10 days until CF!
Yeah all of the sudden it's right around the corner. Still keeping open the idea of coming up there on Thursday night but you know wives, they seem less able to let you go without guilt. God forbid they just say "go and don't worry, have fun and we'll be fine" like I do for her

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2015, 08:19:21 AM »

Morning Chip, TexDave, WolfmanDave and Dean.
Morning SC and/or GA Dave

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2015, 08:20:08 AM »

Time to get ready and go to work.  BBL
Maybe some rest today after all your working yesterday at home.
Already got $hit hitting the fan this morning.  Not to speak of the fact I got up this morning and the hot tub was empty of water so wtf did it go?
Check your basement! Probably a leaky fitting somewhere but that's weird

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2015, 08:20:54 AM »

Morning men. Nice to have a Monday jam.
Morning Bean, did you get my PM yesterday?
If he did, certainly sounds like he didn't respond

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2015, 08:20:56 AM »

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Same thing I've had most of the morning. IT sheesh!
How was the long weekend, Wolfman Jack?
Not bad at all. Wife got to play with her wolves, kids got to enjoy the hotel pool and hot tub (though honestly, I enjoyed the hot tub more than anyone) and a museum on Sunday. All in all, pretty good trip. And now only 10 days until CF!
Yeah all of the sudden it's right around the corner. Still keeping open the idea of coming up there on Thursday night but you know wives, they seem less able to let you go without guilt. God forbid they just say "go and don't worry, have fun and we'll be fine" like I do for her
It's in their DNA, I'm sure of it. The 'guilt trip' gene.

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »

My Father Lanceros up now 5/$32.50
Fantastic cigar, one of my favorites. Morning all
Big fan of them myself but I bought quite a few on a deal a few months ago so passed on this offer.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16