Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

dwgbryant

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 07:37:44 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Scott, and Tony. Working on a EPC 2nd and coffee here. It's a work day for me, doing a concrete repair here after I get a load of multch for the biker lady. Tore out the old broken parts of my driveway last night, gotta get the materials later, next week I need to find a load of dirt to fill along the driveway edges.

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2015, 07:45:26 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Scott, and Tony. Working on a EPC 2nd and coffee here. It's a work day for me, doing a concrete repair here after I get a load of multch for the biker lady. Tore out the old broken parts of my driveway last night, gotta get the materials later, next week I need to find a load of dirt to fill along the driveway edges.
Morning Dean, glad you got some work to do hope it keeps you out of trouble.

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2015, 07:47:03 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:45 AM »

Former NFL QB Eddie LeBaron dies at age 85

LeBaron played at Pacific for coach Amos Alonzo Stagg and also helped lead the Tigers to an undefeated season in 1949.

He later served as a U.S. Marine in the Korean War and was awarded the Purple Heart and Bronze Star for heroism.

LeBaron played 11 seasons in the NFL for Washington and Dallas. He threw for 13,399 yards and 104 touchdowns and was selected to four Pro Bowls.

He later served as general manager for the Atlanta Falcons from 1977 to 1982 and was the league's Executive of the Year in 1980. He also served on the NFL's Competition Committee.

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2015, 07:49:15 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Morning CG, hope he as a head for you.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2015, 07:49:29 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Scott, and Tony. Working on a EPC 2nd and coffee here. It's a work day for me, doing a concrete repair here after I get a load of multch for the biker lady. Tore out the old broken parts of my driveway last night, gotta get the materials later, next week I need to find a load of dirt to fill along the driveway edges.
Morning Dean, glad you got some work to do hope it keeps you out of trouble.
I don't look for trouble, I try to avoid trouble, but it just seems to find me.

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:17 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Morning CG, hope he as a head for you.
Gmornin Tex-will be nice to just bounce some ideas off of him and see what he is seeing in the job market.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2015, 07:55:39 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Good luck Shaun. You can have my job if you want.

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2015, 07:57:16 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Scott, and Tony. Working on a EPC 2nd and coffee here. It's a work day for me, doing a concrete repair here after I get a load of multch for the biker lady. Tore out the old broken parts of my driveway last night, gotta get the materials later, next week I need to find a load of dirt to fill along the driveway edges.
Morning Dean, glad you got some work to do hope it keeps you out of trouble.
Oh no, now he's going to bone the hardware store owner's wife and then get his ass kicked by the biker lady's family when she finds out

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2015, 08:00:25 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Good luck Shaun. You can have my job if you want.
Hey Dean, good morning. Maybe hire me for a bodyguard?

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 08:00:36 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Did Shaun say he was getting head from a hunting buddy?

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Did Shaun say he was getting head from a hunting buddy?
Getting or giving not sure which is was.

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 08:05:36 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Did Shaun say he was getting head from a hunting buddy?
I'll send you and NJDave both a copy of the pictures
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 08:08:54 AM »

Good morning all.  4-day work week, 4-day weekend, followed by a 4-day work week.  Today is like Friday for me.  Thanks for the input on the Curivari last night, Travelin.

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 08:09:28 AM »

Regular Cigar Deal Sites sure enough suck today
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24