Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2019, 09:55:58 AM »

morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2019, 09:57:03 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2019, 10:00:18 AM »

I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2019, 10:01:22 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇
But it all around you, and when the cops question you I would say yeah that is pretty much your drama too.😂

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2019, 10:13:37 AM »

good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇
But it all around you, and when the cops question you I would say yeah that is pretty much your drama too.😂
law enforcement and me have a history that started when I was 13.

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2019, 10:15:27 AM »

I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2019, 10:31:51 AM »

I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2019, 10:36:54 AM »

I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.
Interesting indeed. Never was in to either so I didn't know.

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2019, 10:37:49 AM »

Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »

Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.
See you later Tony and good morning Dean. I'll check in later to see whose around. I have my hands full today.

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2019, 10:40:44 AM »

Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.
Later Mayor

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:56 AM »

I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.
Interesting indeed. Never was in to either so I didn't know.
Sadly I would say without hesitation that by hanging out here and asking sensible questions you know far more about firearms than 95% of the inept corrupt morons writing the state gun laws.  And that goes for ALL States!

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2019, 11:57:05 AM »

I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2019, 12:14:51 PM »

I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.
Back in the good days opening day of deer season was designated a school holiday in many counties.

My dad put me out hunting on my on with a single shot .22 and a single shot.410 when I turned 12.  Never have and never will have any use for the scouts.

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2019, 12:19:35 PM »

I think eny sosial mediom sight that allows speling arrows ought know to ollow membrrrship
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5