Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2019, 09:38:58 AM »

I think it's the executive. If it acts up I take it to Tinderbox and they hand me a new one off the shelf. Xikar has the best customer service hands down. I have returned jetline by mail and they have repaired or replaced.
I have a Xikar cutter and they certainly do honor their warranty, unfortunately it requires honoring all too often because it dulls pretty fast.

I have at least a half dozen or more but as for cutters this is far and above the most used.  Been using it for about 10 years and still going strong.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/quad+stainless+table+cutter/item+22953

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2019, 09:49:18 AM »

I think it's the executive. If it acts up I take it to Tinderbox and they hand me a new one off the shelf. Xikar has the best customer service hands down. I have returned jetline by mail and they have repaired or replaced.
I have a Xikar cutter and they certainly do honor their warranty, unfortunately it requires honoring all too often because it dulls pretty fast.

I have at least a half dozen or more but as for cutters this is far and above the most used.  Been using it for about 10 years and still going strong.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/quad+stainless+table+cutter/item+22953
I've always wanted one of those but it won't fit in my pocket. 😳

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »

I think it's the executive. If it acts up I take it to Tinderbox and they hand me a new one off the shelf. Xikar has the best customer service hands down. I have returned jetline by mail and they have repaired or replaced.
I have a Xikar cutter and they certainly do honor their warranty, unfortunately it requires honoring all too often because it dulls pretty fast.

I have at least a half dozen or more but as for cutters this is far and above the most used.  Been using it for about 10 years and still going strong.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/quad+stainless+table+cutter/item+22953
I've always wanted one of those but it won't fit in my pocket.
That is a nice cutter!
I also have a lot of cutter's. The most trusty one is my Cuban crafter's double blade

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2019, 09:59:41 AM »

I think it's the executive. If it acts up I take it to Tinderbox and they hand me a new one off the shelf. Xikar has the best customer service hands down. I have returned jetline by mail and they have repaired or replaced.
I have a Xikar cutter and they certainly do honor their warranty, unfortunately it requires honoring all too often because it dulls pretty fast.

I have at least a half dozen or more but as for cutters this is far and above the most used.  Been using it for about 10 years and still going strong.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/quad+stainless+table+cutter/item+22953
I've always wanted one of those but it won't fit in my pocket. 😳
Well, it’s not for travel.

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2019, 10:32:21 AM »

going to head off to a noon meeting. catch yall later.

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »

going to head off to a noon meeting. catch yall later.
Later Dean

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2019, 10:47:50 AM »

Warming up enough for me to go walk.

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2019, 10:57:25 AM »

I bought one of these about 3 or 4 months ago and posted it but after using it for a while it is unquestionably the best table top torch I have ever tried, also it is a “commercial use” product and has NO Child Proof Crap on it.  Holds a lot of fuel too.  Expensive ($55-65 delivered) but well worth it, that said I found one new on eBay for under $30.  Best of all they are NOT MADE IN CHINA

All STEINEL tools are made in Europe for unmatched precision and performance.

http://www.steinel.net/RelId/608019/ISvars/default/TT_175.htm
That's a sharp looking lighter.

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2019, 11:02:12 AM »

I have so many lighters. My favorite tabletop is the perdomo thundra and this one by xikar
My only complaint about that style is in the dark you can't tell which is the business end.  Ouch!

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2019, 11:04:06 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Rick.  In the 50's all day today here but no wind or rain, so no complaints.

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2019, 11:23:51 AM »

Hey Mark, sounds like a good day. I'm in my work van grabbing an Alpha dawg robusto. I'm heading to 7/11 for a cuppa joe

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2019, 12:03:53 PM »

I have so many lighters. My favorite tabletop is the perdomo thundra and this one by xikar
My only complaint about that style is in the dark you can't tell which is the business end.  Ouch!
TWSS, Just lube both ends.😂

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2019, 12:04:45 PM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Rick.  In the 50's all day today here but no wind or rain, so no complaints.
Afternoon (here) Bean

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2019, 12:52:32 PM »

Good afternoon, men. Black coffee and fresh crumb cake going here.

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2019, 02:15:01 PM »

I'm back. grilled fried bologne and cheese sandwiches here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4