Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2019, 06:04:29 PM »

Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!

Hippo testicle?
If that's what works for you, sure.  Whatever you call it, cream cheese stuffed jalapeno wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon then grilled for about an hour tastes damn delicious!

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2019, 07:12:30 PM »

Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!

Hippo testicle?
If that's what works for you, sure.  Whatever you call it, cream cheese stuffed jalapeno wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon then grilled for about an hour tastes damn delicious!
It sounds fantastic. It just looks like a dissected nut.

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2019, 07:28:23 PM »

Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!

Got at least two of the food groups - bacon and jalapeños.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]