Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 08:56:45 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 09:02:59 AM »

Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 09:03:14 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 09:03:42 AM »

Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
And rightfully so. Morning, Mark.

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2019, 09:05:33 AM »

Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
GFY and the moderator!!

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2019, 09:20:01 AM »

Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
GFY and the moderator!!
That's just code for "Good morning Mark"

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 10:04:54 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 10:08:04 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2019, 10:26:40 AM »

Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.
No doubt.

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2019, 10:43:37 AM »

Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2019, 10:49:00 AM »

Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2019, 11:02:30 AM »

Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Delays, sure, that's to be expected at just about any airport. But this is them saying, "sorry, no more planes are allowed to land here right now." You certainly don't see that every day.

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2019, 11:38:27 AM »

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
I'm almost always on Tapatalk. Good morning guys. Busy weekend ahead and more snow.

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2019, 11:52:06 AM »

Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Delays, sure, that's to be expected at just about any airport. But this is them saying, "sorry, no more planes are allowed to land here right now." You certainly don't see that every day.
I have sat in an airport with my connecting flight into Newark delayed due to "ground halt" simply because there is more traffic scheduled than they can handle.  Same for Philly.  I'm sure the gubmint infighting and resulting staff shortages are making it worse.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5