CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 1/24/2019  (Read 7754 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/24/2019
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers—this wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic
Of course.
Went with the RoMa Craft Neanderthal. Nice full-bodied cigar. Call it bullshit but I got a lot of bready notes.

I smoked a Neanderthal a couple of weeks ago and guess what - there was no bread in it, just tobacco.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2019, 08:16:24 PM »

Thumbs up Dean or thumbs down on cigar? That is a Connecticut grown elsewhere or a hybrid wrapper leaf?
The cigar gets its unusual name from its wrapper, which is quite unusual as well. The acronym stands for Habano 2000 Connecticut and what this means is that My Father has taken a Cuban seed tobacco and successfully grown it in the Connecticut River Valley, an area traditionally known for Connecticut Shade & Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers—this wrapper is said to be proprietary to My Father.

Sounds like marketing jibber jabber. Innovative methods, wrappers, etc. are the hype
I agree with Daves 3 qualities down below.
Holy crap, the rain is stopping and the sun is coming out. May have to do 2nd day in a row of commute smoke. But what will it be?
We want a pic
Of course.
Went with the RoMa Craft Neanderthal. Nice full-bodied cigar. Call it bullshit but I got a lot of bready notes.

RoMacraft make great cigars. Nice pictures
I have only had the auquatain and cromagnon. I have no doubt that one is awesome

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »

This day went from bad to worse to stupidly hilarious. Gonna be a two cigar, three martini night, I think. Should improve my mood some.
I'm on my 3rd cigar and I don't feel bad at all
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]