Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2019, 03:34:34 PM »

SL Oval and coffee in the man cave.

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2019, 03:39:29 PM »

SL Oval and coffee in the man cave.
Mmmmm. Boy does that sound good. I'm gonna have to pick a smoke and split early.

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2019, 03:47:47 PM »

La Opulencia getting fired up in about 30 minutes. First time trying.
I'm gonna join you in about 30 more minutes with  a La Opulencia corona. I'm pretty sure NJDave gifted it to me and it was sitting right on top of my portable humidor.

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2019, 04:06:30 PM »

La Opulencia getting fired up in about 30 minutes. First time trying.
I'm gonna join you in about 30 more minutes with  a La Opulencia corona. I'm pretty sure NJDave gifted it to me and it was sitting right on top of my portable humidor.
Awesome getting ready to Had to stop by Wegmans.

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2019, 04:28:41 PM »

Shits about to go down lol. I have been working this week with a guy that Hates the smell of smoke like nobody I have ever met but that's ok.

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2019, 04:51:01 PM »

Shits about to go down lol. I have been working this week with a guy that Hates the smell of smoke like nobody I have ever met but that's ok.
Cigarette smoke I can understand, but cigar?  Commie!

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2019, 04:55:34 PM »

La Opulencia getting fired up in about 30 minutes. First time trying.
I'm gonna join you in about 30 more minutes with  a La Opulencia corona. I'm pretty sure NJDave gifted it to me and it was sitting right on top of my portable humidor.
I'm loving this cigar. It's got the DPG spice I've come to expect. With less than an inch in, I'm tasting an orange spiced black tea but a creamier version of it. A subtle creamsicle on the retrohale.

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2019, 04:56:40 PM »

Shits about to go down lol. I have been working this week with a guy that Hates the smell of smoke like nobody I have ever met but that's ok.
Cigarette smoke I can understand, but cigar?  Commie!
+1   #fuckhim

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2019, 05:03:29 PM »

La Opulencia getting fired up in about 30 minutes. First time trying.
I'm gonna join you in about 30 more minutes with  a La Opulencia corona. I'm pretty sure NJDave gifted it to me and it was sitting right on top of my portable humidor.
I'm loving this cigar. It's got the DPG spice I've come to expect. With less than an inch in, I'm tasting an orange spiced black tea but a creamier version of it. A subtle creamsicle on the retrohale.

Very nice description. I have the larger vitola which may taste slightly different? This cigar is done very well in that I am getting some nice transitional flavors. All while showcasing this beautiful San Andres wrapper.

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2019, 05:05:28 PM »

#fthecommies

Excellent construction. No touch ups needed

« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2019, 05:11:16 PM »

#fthecommies

Excellent construction. No touch ups needed
Still getting the prominently orange notes and enjoying this cigar. You are absolutely correct about the construction.

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »

My cigar is nearing the nub.. I have really enjoyed this cigar.
Shower and dinner now..
Take care Mark.

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »

My cigar is nearing the nub.. I have really enjoyed this cigar.
Shower and dinner now..
Take care Mark.
Mine is also out. On my bus ride homeward now. Glad I took the time to smoke a cigar.

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2019, 06:10:46 PM »

My cigar is nearing the nub.. I have really enjoyed this cigar.
Shower and dinner now..
Take care Mark.
Thanks, Rick, you too.  I'm closing out the afternoon with a MoW PA.

« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2019, 08:38:44 PM »

Small cigar lull.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]