Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 11:42:57 AM »

GFY lull.

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 11:56:50 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
End of its life? Dean's car is running like a conditioned athlete; 115mph and only 1500 rpm?!?
Like an Olympic athlete barely breaking a sweat!
…or Dean breaking wind.  Just sayin’…

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2019, 12:08:30 PM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
👍
that didn't do anything.

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2019, 12:23:45 PM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
👍
that didn't do anything.
I noticed that, too.

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2019, 12:47:18 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2019, 12:47:49 PM »

I'm such an A hole

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2019, 12:48:36 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.
That's not a problem with your truck, that's a problem with the world. Lol

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
👍
that didn't do anything.
TWSS

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2019, 01:03:58 PM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.

that didn't do anything.
TWSS
In my case, she'd be telling the truth.

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2019, 01:04:31 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.
That's not a problem with your truck, that's a problem with the world. Lol
I'm gonna take a photo of the bus dashboard on the way home.

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2019, 01:20:45 PM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
👍
that didn't do anything.
it's the Stepper Motor. known GM issue.

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.
That's not a problem with your truck, that's a problem with the world. Lol
I'm gonna take a photo of the bus dashboard on the way home.
could come in handy for future lawsuits.

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2019, 01:44:04 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.
That's not a problem with your truck, that's a problem with the world. Lol
I'm gonna take a photo of the bus dashboard on the way home.
All the cool kids are doing it.

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2019, 01:58:04 PM »

I had something wrong with my truck this morning.
That's not a problem with your truck, that's a problem with the world. Lol
I'm gonna take a photo of the bus dashboard on the way home.
All the cool kids are doing it.
And even Rick!

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »

ahhhhh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5