Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2019, 07:24:16 AM »

Strange, no Tony here this morning

NYC PERV ALERT: NYPD say this man was on the southbound "B" train at Kings Hwy & MASTURBATED in full view of other passengers. Anyone with infor call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS
His phone is acting up. Finally got some signal. It might be time to replace it.

Good morning, fellas.
You'll get a better signal if you put away your penis and take your phone out of your pocket.
But how will I take that selfie?

Edit: makes sense if I were on that subway that I wouldn't have signal. Hmmm.

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2019, 07:39:44 AM »

Strange, no Tony here this morning

NYC PERV ALERT: NYPD say this man was on the southbound "B" train at Kings Hwy & MASTURBATED in full view of other passengers. Anyone with infor call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS
His phone is acting up. Finally got some signal. It might be time to replace it.

Good morning, fellas.
You'll get a better signal if you put away your penis and take your phone out of your pocket.
CNS

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2019, 07:42:51 AM »

Good morning Daves, Rick, @DrDean, and TugginOffTony.  Mid-50's here, up to mid-60's.  Front coming in tonight, though.

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2019, 07:49:34 AM »

Another chilly one this morning. Kids have the day off due to extreme cold temps this morning.
Damn those catholic schools. They look for every excuse. Sheesh.
We're definitely not religious, and our kids don't go to Catholic schools. Actually, just about every school in the area is closed today. They don't want kids out there waiting for the bus when the wind chill is currently -4.

I'm just busting balls because it's Tuesday. Pretty sure I had already figured out you weren't religious.
Lol, I was gonna say, how little do you actual pay attention to your town?!?

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2019, 08:08:10 AM »

good morning Mark and Tony.

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2019, 08:11:34 AM »

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 08:30:09 AM »

Good morning Daves, Rick, @DrDean, and TugginOffTony.  Mid-50's here, up to mid-60's.  Front coming in tonight, though.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:44 AM »

Good morning Daves, Rick, @DrDean, and TugginOffTony.  Mid-50's here, up to mid-60's.  Front coming in tonight, though.
Good morning Mark

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 10:26:52 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 10:47:20 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 10:51:11 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
👍

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 11:03:00 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
End of its life? Dean's car is running like a conditioned athlete; 115mph and only 1500 rpm?!?

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2019, 11:05:46 AM »

truck going back in the garage next week.
following traffic in a 30 mph speed zone on the way back.
I had a Cavalier that used to do that towards the end of it's life. Sometimes you could pull the fuse out and put it back in and it would reset for a time, but it always started going wonky again eventually.
End of its life? Dean's car is running like a conditioned athlete; 115mph and only 1500 rpm?!?
Like an Olympic athlete barely breaking a sweat!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5