CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 1/20/2019  (Read 4482 times)

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: 1/20/2019
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 10:29:02 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 10:30:51 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott.
Howdy, Deano. Gonna get that hot tub fixed or replace it?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:24 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.
Well in that case, Merry Christmas! All those years in the auto sales business and then to be without a vehicle for so long. Glad things are changing for the better.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 10:39:41 AM »

Well in that case, Merry Christmas! All those years in the auto sales business and then to be without a vehicle for so long. Glad things are changing for the better.
Thanks Tony!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 10:42:49 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott.
Howdy, Deano. Gonna get that hot tub fixed or replace it?
plumbing works, found and patched 7 holes in the tub yesterday. draining it now, will reinflate later and check for more pin holes. even did a soap test on it. SHEESH.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 10:43:46 AM »

nice JR. now you can drive the church ladies around again.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 11:30:30 AM »

Morning Tony, Scott, JR,  Dean & Co. All the southern draws are decent smokes IMO. The Jacob's ladder, Kudzu, Firethorn, and those quick draws are mighty tasty.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 01:30:04 PM »

El Rey de Mundo Reserva Nicaragua robusto going.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43:13 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.
we are still waiting for CigarBanter 2.0

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2019, 01:59:48 PM »

My plan is to let the community grow but I really don't have the time to devote to marketing. My ultimate goal was to have a weekly podcast and the forum would be a complement to it. But now almost 5 years have gone by and I haven't gotten any closer to making it happen. I can definitely start other threads, as you were suggesting, but I'm not going to flip them daily like I do this one. I'm curious to see the responses you get to your inquiry.

Edit: Personally, I have a difficult time following the flipless forums. So I'm not sure how much I would participate. But I definitely can make it happen.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2019, 02:04:58 PM »

we are still waiting for CigarBanter 2.0
Before I make any changes, I would like to add encryption and a different login process. Although I know most won't like the change.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 02:11:37 PM »

My plan is to let the community grow but I really don't have the time to devote to marketing. My ultimate goal was to have a weekly podcast and the forum would be a complement to it. But now almost 5 years have gone by and I haven't gotten any closer to making it happen. I can definitely start other threads, as you were suggesting, but I'm not going to flip them daily like I do this one. I'm curious to see the responses you get to your inquiry.

Edit: Personally, I have a difficult time following the flipless forums. So I'm not sure how much I would participate. But I definitely can make it happen.
I've always liked the Keep It Simple format.
I wish there was a way of screening all the members listed and mandate a way to get them to post or re-join.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 02:12:32 PM »

it's DEFINATELY a better format than CI or Sister.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 02:20:49 PM »

it's DEFINATELY a better format than CI or Sister.
I may have to force a re-login if I change the mechanism. Gotta keep those darn Russian bots out.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6