Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: 1/20/2019
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 10:29:02 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 10:30:51 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott.
Howdy, Deano. Gonna get that hot tub fixed or replace it?

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:24 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.
Well in that case, Merry Christmas! All those years in the auto sales business and then to be without a vehicle for so long. Glad things are changing for the better.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: 1/20/2019
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 10:39:41 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.
Well in that case, Merry Christmas! All those years in the auto sales business and then to be without a vehicle for so long. Glad things are changing for the better.
Thanks Tony!

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 10:42:49 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott.
Howdy, Deano. Gonna get that hot tub fixed or replace it?
plumbing works, found and patched 7 holes in the tub yesterday. draining it now, will reinflate later and check for more pin holes. even did a soap test on it. SHEESH.

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 10:43:46 AM »

Morning Guys, I finally got my Christmas present yesterday, kids got their shit together and found me a vehicle, so after 2-2.5 months on foot I'm mobile again, '99 suburban with absolutely no electric add ons',everything is manual it does have power locks and dual air but that's all.
nice JR. now you can drive the church ladies around again.

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 11:30:30 AM »

Morning Tony, Scott, JR,  Dean & Co. All the southern draws are decent smokes IMO. The Jacob's ladder, Kudzu, Firethorn, and those quick draws are mighty tasty.

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 01:30:04 PM »

El Rey de Mundo Reserva Nicaragua robusto going.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43:13 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.
we are still waiting for CigarBanter 2.0

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2019, 01:59:48 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.
My plan is to let the community grow but I really don't have the time to devote to marketing. My ultimate goal was to have a weekly podcast and the forum would be a complement to it. But now almost 5 years have gone by and I haven't gotten any closer to making it happen. I can definitely start other threads, as you were suggesting, but I'm not going to flip them daily like I do this one. I'm curious to see the responses you get to your inquiry.

Edit: Personally, I have a difficult time following the flipless forums. So I'm not sure how much I would participate. But I definitely can make it happen.

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2019, 02:04:58 PM »

I don't know if this would be possible or enough would comment. I was thinking it would be nice to have sub categories...Such as favorite Connecticut. Bundle/knock around cigar. I was also thinking do we want this community to grow or are we happy the way it is. I will sit back and see response.
we are still waiting for CigarBanter 2.0
Before I make any changes, I would like to add encryption and a different login process. Although I know most won't like the change.

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 02:11:37 PM »

[...]

I've always liked the Keep It Simple format.
I wish there was a way of screening all the members listed and mandate a way to get them to post or re-join.

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 02:12:32 PM »

it's DEFINATELY a better format than CI or Sister.

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 02:20:49 PM »

it's DEFINATELY a better format than CI or Sister.
I may have to force a re-login if I change the mechanism. Gotta keep those darn Russian bots out.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6