Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »

hot tub still has an air leak. SONOFABITCH.

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 08:27:49 AM »

Going to have to take a picture of snow for Dean
I'm still having nightmares Rick.
It's the snow drifts and wind chills that make it miserable but nothing I've never handled.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 08:34:31 AM »

hot tub still has an air leak. SONOFABITCH.

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 08:35:04 AM »

Fried eggs, toast and sausage for breakfast

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 09:06:22 AM »

Almost doesn't do this cigar justice to call it a bundle cigar. Espinosa

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 09:24:55 AM »

Another WIN for the Good Guys!

Huntsville, Alabama, Police Indicate That An Ihop Employee Pulled His Own Gun And Killed A Man Who Was Shooting At Store Employees.

The Associated Press reports that the incident began when a customer became agitated over his food order. That customer opened fire on IHOP employees, killing one and wounding another. The wounded employee then pulled his own gun and shot the attacker dead.

VOTE NOW: Should Trump Use The Military To Build The Wall? ----->
Police said of the wounded employee, “[He] pulled a handgun and shot the customer-shooter in self-defense of others.”

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2019, 09:34:02 AM »

I heard good guys and got here as quickly as I could. Good morning Rick, Dave, and Dean.

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 09:50:46 AM »

hot tub still has an air leak. SONOFABITCH.
holes in the inflatable tub, not a plumbing issue. thanks though.

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 09:54:50 AM »

Good morning boys!

@SCDave: How did you like that Rose of Sharon?

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 09:57:20 AM »

Good morning boys!

@SCDave: How did you like that Rose of Sharon?
Morning Fish, one of the better Southern Draw varieties I have tried.  On the milder side.  Good construction and the Burn was excellent.

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 10:06:04 AM »

Good morning, Fish. Any of that snow stick by you? The threat was real here last night. I was shocked and pleased to see that there were no accumulations when I got up this morning.

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 10:09:15 AM »

Good morning, Fish. Any of that snow stick by you? The threat was real here last night. I was shocked and pleased to see that there were no accumulations when I got up this morning.
Hey Tony, about an inch stuck but all rain now. Later will be nasty when the temps plummet

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 10:09:54 AM »

Good morning boys!

@SCDave: How did you like that Rose of Sharon?
Morning Fish, one of the better Southern Draw varieties I have tried.  On the milder side.  Good construction and the Burn was excellent.
I have one or 2 SDs but yet to smoke one

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2019, 10:24:35 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott.

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 10:28:43 AM »

Good morning, Fish. Any of that snow stick by you? The threat was real here last night. I was shocked and pleased to see that there were no accumulations when I got up this morning.
Hey Tony, about an inch stuck but all rain now. Later will be nasty when the temps plummet
I realize it ain't over yet but so far, so good.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6