CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 4/18/2018  (Read 5997 times)

sfish

Re: 4/18/2018
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2018, 11:40:28 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him
Hope he doesn't get points off for checking his phone during the test. :D
Right? Thought the same thing. He intended to join us until this opportunity came up, not sure what the schedule will be...bro!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2018, 11:55:02 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him
Is his new job as a truck driver?  Sorry, don't know his circumstance, maybe he is a driver and is just changing companies.
Yes he's a truck driver...fits every stereotype also
Created a few new stereotypes along the way, too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2018, 11:55:41 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
I'll verify
Hope he doesn't get points off for checking his phone during the test. :D
Right? Thought the same thing. He intended to join us until this opportunity came up, not sure what the schedule will be...bro!
If he can't come, at least try to bring a few eggs with you, bro!

sfish

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2018, 11:56:19 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
I'll verify
Is his new job as a truck driver?  Sorry, don't know his circumstance, maybe he is a driver and is just changing companies.
WTF is that supposed to mean?!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2018, 12:03:13 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
I'll verify
chill out Fish!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2018, 12:19:44 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
I'll verify
It means this:

sfish

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2018, 12:30:24 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
He can't say at this point so we have to count him out

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
Ok, I figured as much.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2018, 12:48:54 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
Ok, I figured as much.
I'll give him his Winfrey/Degeneres 2020 shirt next year.

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
Ok, I figured as much.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
+1
Ok, I figured as much.

That's offensive.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »

In other news, the sun is actually out. Looks like most of the snow is gone, even though it's only gotten up to 37.

Threebean

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2018, 01:57:59 PM »

In other news, the sun is actually out. Looks like most of the snow is gone, even though it's only gotten up to 37.
Sun is out here, too.  And snow is completely gone. 8)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2018, 02:04:17 PM »

Sun is out here, too.  And snow is completely gone. 8)
That's offensive.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »

Got us to page 4, time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6