Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 09:43:09 AM »

Opus X available on the Page.

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »

Opus X available on the Page.
Guess everyone is busy snatching them up.

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2018, 10:41:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Mornng raz, and Daves, Tony, Dean, and Here&GoneFish.

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 10:44:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Mornng raz, and Daves, Tony, Dean, and Here&GoneFish.
Morning, Mark. Kinda quiet here by the time I showed up this morning.

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2018, 10:48:06 AM »

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2018, 11:06:58 AM »

after 5 months I finally got my injections, and a new Rheumatologist that I'll see next month. the doctor I fired today could have cared less.

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 11:14:28 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »

heading down to Home Depot for a hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. they have a food stand out by the exit.

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 11:20:38 AM »

after 5 months I finally got my injections, and a new Rheumatologist that I'll see next month. the doctor I fired today could have cared less.
I'm sure he was just as relieved as you are. Lol

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2018, 11:21:26 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2018, 11:26:22 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2018, 11:29:54 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him
Is his new job as a truck driver?  Sorry, don't know his circumstance, maybe he is a driver and is just changing companies.

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2018, 11:33:25 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him
Hope he doesn't get points off for checking his phone during the test. :D

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »

okay, I'm out.
......and it's golf day!
Glad you can look forward to that again.
Forecast shows 71 as the high for CF Friday, that's looking more and more likely as my first chance to hit the links this year. Sheesh.
+1
Checked their website, looks like first tee time is somewhere in the 645-7 am range normally. Andy's still not coming, right?
I'll verify
I thought he wasn't going at all, but on FB he talked about bringing his smoker with him, so who the hell knows.
He recently got a new job, in fact taking a road test today so he may be working that date, I text him
Is his new job as a truck driver?  Sorry, don't know his circumstance, maybe he is a driver and is just changing companies.
Yes he's a truck driver...fits every stereotype also
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6