Got my personal info about the performance based scheduling shit that's starting next year. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new job. Fuck me.

Dean has been missing hope he has not drowned in the 3' deep pool or been injured by the land lady's tits.

Got my personal info about the performance based scheduling shit that's starting next year. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new job. Fuck me.
Find two while you are at it cause the idiotic performance based stupidity is driving me fucking crazy.  Simply means do less of what you measure and measure more of what you do.  Or in another words it is a circle jerk and nobody ever squirts.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. heading down to New Port Richie for the day. may be back tonight.

good morning guys. heading down to New Port Richie for the day. may be back tonight.
Glad you checked in.  Nice area there enjoy your day (and night?) Travellin Dean.

LP Undercrowns on the Jam are even higher priced than on the Famous Mash!  That is pretty sad.

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
Guess I was wrong Germany is now less left than Wackyland of the owner even has the legal right to let you smoke.  Cool looking place there, food looks good too.
Thee is a nice big courtyard (restaurant and main in front with two wings of rooms) where I occasionally sit and smoke.  On more than one occasion, have women comment how nice the aroma is.  Don't get that here.

LP Undercrowns on the Jam are even higher priced than on the Famous Mash!  That is pretty sad.
But they moved!

You are correct on aroma but one time about 7 or 8 years ago in of all places Philly I was in a really neat hotel bar where you could smoke a cigar and lit up a big ole Serie R #7 Maduro with my scotch and a lady told me it was a great smelling cigar.  Only time I ever remember that happening.

LP Undercrowns on the Jam are even higher priced than on the Famous Mash!  That is pretty sad.
But they moved!
Plenty of dumbasses out there online I guess.

10 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada
          10/27.50
  9 Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
           5/27.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
  7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
  6 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
  5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
  4 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
  1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

good morning guys. heading down to New Port Richie for the day. may be back tonight.
Good travels Dean, enjoy the day!

Got my personal info about the performance based scheduling shit that's starting next year. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new job. Fuck me.
Find two while you are at it cause the idiotic performance based stupidity is driving me fucking crazy.  Simply means do less of what you measure and measure more of what you do.  Or in another words it is a circle jerk and nobody ever squirts.
Fucking ridiculous is what it is.

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege
Oh shit he has risen.