CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56802 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
Hahahahaha, good one Shaun. LSHMAMFOBIPW, LMBAO! It's the Cincy/Italian thing, hahahahahaha! Oohh, my side hurts! That's some funny shit
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
DAVE GOES ON "HERF" WITH TONY
SECRET JOB ENSUES IN CINCY
TONY CHOPS UP BODIES(CAUSE HE'S ITALIAN)
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2014, 12:30:15 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Dave said that Dan is a nice guy . Stop picking on Dan !

I've known Dan for longer than either of these banters have been around so GFY!!  Our wives were college roommates.  Never said he's not nice.  In fact, he's probably the nicest guy I know out here.
Yeah! He's just a social retard who brings warm beer and shitty cigars to the party

Ha, sums him up perfectly.

sfish

« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2014, 12:36:15 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hahahahaha, good one Shaun. LSHMAMFOBIPW, LMBAO! It's the Cincy/Italian thing, hahahahahaha! Oohh, my side hurts! That's some funny shit
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.
Hey Shaun, any chance you can explain that joke in greater depth? It gets funnier each time

dogdays

« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2014, 12:36:44 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Dave said that Dan is a nice guy . Stop picking on Dan !

I've known Dan for longer than either of these banters have been around so GFY!!  Our wives were college roommates.  Never said he's not nice.  In fact, he's probably the nicest guy I know out here.
Yeah! He's just a social retard who brings warm beer and shitty cigars to the party

Ha, sums him up perfectly.
He sounds cool to me , and I like the guy .

dogdays

« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2014, 12:38:02 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.
Hey Shaun, any chance you can explain that joke in greater depth? It gets funnier each time
Yes please , I still don't get what's it's about.

sfish

« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2014, 12:42:10 PM »

laundry in, shit tank flushed and clean, wow what a stink in this hot dead air!
It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.
Pleasant change to the shit talk from last night...

More fighting?  I'll have to go back and read.
Don't bother, just watch any random Jerry Springer episode and you'll get the flavor

Also - I believe VaS has started shipping out!  My favorite liquor store is blowing out all older bottles of their Sea Monster stout.  Not a favorite of mine but it's still a 10% ABV stout and they've got them priced at $6 each.  I'll make room in the fridge for a couple.
Mmmmm, V@S! Never tried the Sea Monster but assumed there are better stouts out there

sfish

« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2014, 12:42:38 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.
Shaun???

dogdays

« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »

Don't stop posting now we are so close to 18.

dogdays

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2014, 12:47:20 PM »

Joe , you know I was kidding about Dan.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2014, 12:48:00 PM »

laundry in, shit tank flushed and clean, wow what a stink in this hot dead air!
It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.
Pleasant change to the shit talk from last night...

More fighting?  I'll have to go back and read.
Don't bother, just watch any random Jerry Springer episode and you'll get the flavor

Also - I believe VaS has started shipping out!  My favorite liquor store is blowing out all older bottles of their Sea Monster stout.  Not a favorite of mine but it's still a 10% ABV stout and they've got them priced at $6 each.  I'll make room in the fridge for a couple.
Mmmmm, V@S! Never tried the Sea Monster but assumed there are better stouts out there

Like I think I've said before... it's OK.  It's usually $10+ though for a 22oz and not always available.  I think it's worth $6.  Kinda similar to the Stone RIS.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2014, 12:48:57 PM »

So you don't like him?  I'll pass that along at the next herf.  He might cry, he's the sensitive type.

dogdays

« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:23 PM »

So you don't like him?  I'll pass that along at the next herf.  He might cry, he's the sensitive type.
LOL, don't do that , I like Dan .

dogdays

« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »

Well guy's it's been fun, have a great day guy's!

sfish

« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2014, 12:57:52 PM »

see ya later dogday's

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2014, 01:01:52 PM »

See ya later DD!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25