Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56802 times)

jswaykos

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
Hahahahaha, good one Shaun. LSHMAMFOBIPW, LMBAO! It's the Cincy/Italian thing, hahahahahaha! Oohh, my side hurts! That's some funny shit
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
DAVE GOES ON "HERF" WITH TONY
SECRET JOB ENSUES IN CINCY
TONY CHOPS UP BODIES(CAUSE HE'S ITALIAN)
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Dave said that Dan is a nice guy . Stop picking on Dan !

I've known Dan for longer than either of these banters have been around so GFY!!  Our wives were college roommates.  Never said he's not nice.  In fact, he's probably the nicest guy I know out here.
Yeah! He's just a social retard who brings warm beer and shitty cigars to the party

Ha, sums him up perfectly.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
Hahahahaha, good one Shaun. LSHMAMFOBIPW, LMBAO! It's the Cincy/Italian thing, hahahahahaha! Oohh, my side hurts! That's some funny shit
It's the:
TDOG CHALLENGED DAVE
DAVE GOES ON "HERF" WITH TONY
SECRET JOB ENSUES IN CINCY
TONY CHOPS UP BODIES(CAUSE HE'S ITALIAN)
BODY=TDOG
Got it?

We got it.
Hey Shaun, any chance you can explain that joke in greater depth? It gets funnier each time
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
[...]

He sounds cool to me , and I like the guy .
[...]

Yes please , I still don't get what's it's about.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

laundry in, shit tank flushed and clean, wow what a stink in this hot dead air!
It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.
Pleasant change to the shit talk from last night...

More fighting?  I'll have to go back and read.
Don't bother, just watch any random Jerry Springer episode and you'll get the flavor

Also - I believe VaS has started shipping out!  My favorite liquor store is blowing out all older bottles of their Sea Monster stout.  Not a favorite of mine but it's still a 10% ABV stout and they've got them priced at $6 each.  I'll make room in the fridge for a couple.
Mmmmm, V@S! Never tried the Sea Monster but assumed there are better stouts out there

[...]

Shaun???
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Don't stop posting now we are so close to 18.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Joe , you know I was kidding about Dan.
[...]

Like I think I've said before... it's OK.  It's usually $10+ though for a 22oz and not always available.  I think it's worth $6.  Kinda similar to the Stone RIS.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Joe , you know I was kidding about Dan.

So you don't like him?  I'll pass that along at the next herf.  He might cry, he's the sensitive type.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Joe , you know I was kidding about Dan.

So you don't like him?  I'll pass that along at the next herf.  He might cry, he's the sensitive type.
LOL, don't do that , I like Dan .
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Well guy's it's been fun, have a great day guy's!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Well guy's it's been fun, have a great day guy's!
see ya later dogday's

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Well guy's it's been fun, have a great day guy's!
See ya later DD!