Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56796 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

back to cigars.
Praise Jesus!!!
hello Tom.

...... and Joe, and anyone I missed earlier.

Hey there, Dean.  Think your shit don't stink?  You're wrong.
I think he agrees!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Been a little while since I've purchased cigars, trying to smoke down some random odds and ends. Smoked a Paul Garimian (or something like that) the other day. Nice full flavored, mild bodies Connie. Not really a "deal" though.
I'll have a bit of cash in about 3 weeks for my birthday, I always get picky trying to maximize my deals and figure out how to best spend about $200, silly but fun
One cigar sticks in my mind for a box purchase, the Intemperence BA XXI Envy (NJDave) was really good. I also keep looking for a deal on the Room 101 Namakubi but there are none. May buy the La Sirena Sea Sprites for $90/box, those 3 are front runners
I offered to split the Intemperance BA and you left me hanging....
Oops, sorry pal, let's do it

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Been a little while since I've purchased cigars, trying to smoke down some random odds and ends. Smoked a Paul Garimian (or something like that) the other day. Nice full flavored, mild bodies Connie. Not really a "deal" though.
I'll have a bit of cash in about 3 weeks for my birthday, I always get picky trying to maximize my deals and figure out how to best spend about $200, silly but fun
One cigar sticks in my mind for a box purchase, the Intemperence BA XXI Envy (NJDave) was really good. I also keep looking for a deal on the Room 101 Namakubi but there are none. May buy the La Sirena Sea Sprites for $90/box, those 3 are front runners
I offered to split the Intemperance BA and you left me hanging....
Oops, sorry pal, let's do it
I thought the La Antiquedad was really good also, stock seems to be an issue

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Been a little while since I've purchased cigars, trying to smoke down some random odds and ends. Smoked a Paul Garimian (or something like that) the other day. Nice full flavored, mild bodies Connie. Not really a "deal" though.
I'll have a bit of cash in about 3 weeks for my birthday, I always get picky trying to maximize my deals and figure out how to best spend about $200, silly but fun
One cigar sticks in my mind for a box purchase, the Intemperence BA XXI Envy (NJDave) was really good. I also keep looking for a deal on the Room 101 Namakubi but there are none. May buy the La Sirena Sea Sprites for $90/box, those 3 are front runners
I offered to split the Intemperance BA and you left me hanging....
Oops, sorry pal, let's do it

Pal??
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

His turn to leave YOU hanging...

[...]

He probably doesn't want to do it with you...slow down pal, no need for a home run on the first date!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??

[...]

He'll come around

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
In Cincy...Tony had a 'job' to do...

[...]

With your help I'm sure... ;)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
????
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Dave said that Dan is a nice guy . Stop picking on Dan !