CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56796 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »

back to cigars.
Praise Jesus!!!
hello Tom.

...... and Joe, and anyone I missed earlier.

Hey there, Dean.  Think your shit don't stink?  You're wrong.
I think he agrees!

sfish

« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Been a little while since I've purchased cigars, trying to smoke down some random odds and ends. Smoked a Paul Garimian (or something like that) the other day. Nice full flavored, mild bodies Connie. Not really a "deal" though.
I'll have a bit of cash in about 3 weeks for my birthday, I always get picky trying to maximize my deals and figure out how to best spend about $200, silly but fun
One cigar sticks in my mind for a box purchase, the Intemperence BA XXI Envy (NJDave) was really good. I also keep looking for a deal on the Room 101 Namakubi but there are none. May buy the La Sirena Sea Sprites for $90/box, those 3 are front runners
I offered to split the Intemperance BA and you left me hanging....
Oops, sorry pal, let's do it

sfish

« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2014, 12:02:48 PM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Been a little while since I've purchased cigars, trying to smoke down some random odds and ends. Smoked a Paul Garimian (or something like that) the other day. Nice full flavored, mild bodies Connie. Not really a "deal" though.
I'll have a bit of cash in about 3 weeks for my birthday, I always get picky trying to maximize my deals and figure out how to best spend about $200, silly but fun
One cigar sticks in my mind for a box purchase, the Intemperence BA XXI Envy (NJDave) was really good. I also keep looking for a deal on the Room 101 Namakubi but there are none. May buy the La Sirena Sea Sprites for $90/box, those 3 are front runners
I thought the La Antiquedad was really good also, stock seems to be an issue

sfish

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2014, 12:03:21 PM »

Pal??

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2014, 12:05:45 PM »

Pal??

His turn to leave YOU hanging...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2014, 12:05:51 PM »

Pal??
He probably doesn't want to do it with you...slow down pal, no need for a home run on the first date!

sfish

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2014, 12:07:30 PM »

Good morning, Chip and Daves.
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
BTW, where were you two donkey dicks meeting up without me?? WTF??

sfish

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2014, 12:08:28 PM »

Pal??
He probably doesn't want to do it with you...slow down pal, no need for a home run on the first date!
He'll come around

sfish

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2014, 12:09:44 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
Hoping to get a little more banter time today.  It's been a shitty work week this far.  Sorry to say I won't be able to meet up.  It'll have to be some other time.
I feel like I'm getting the "Dan" treatment

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2014, 12:13:04 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
In Cincy...Tony had a 'job' to do...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2014, 12:13:20 PM »

Pal??
He'll come around
With your help I'm sure... ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
Got an experience chopping up bodies?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!

dogdays

« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:01 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.
Got an experience chopping up bodies?
????

dogdays

« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »

Morning Mr. Antnee.

Oh, I didn't tell you about that herf?  Weird.  Hey Dan, tell that story about the time you got a keg in college for the 100th time!
Dave said that Dan is a nice guy . Stop picking on Dan !
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25