CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56810 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »

laundry in, shit tank flushed and clean, wow what a stink in this hot dead air!
It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.
Pleasant change to the shit talk from last night...

More fighting?  I'll have to go back and read.
it's not worth it

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:06 AM »

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price
Like them fine, but they never stood out for me, so I can't call myself a fan.

They're OK, IMO.  Don't understand the total admiration they used to get on the CI site (feel the same about the Brick House).  Price is right on the Mi Barrios.  I'd smoke again but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Not a fan for the price, too many others I like better...morning Joe and Tom!

Morning, Shaun.  If I recall, MB flight samplers used to go on sale on the mash somewhat often.  Haven't seen that deal in a while, but there are countless options in the $4-$5 range these days.
There's an 8-cigar flight sampler on the auction for $21, problem is $5.99 shipping. I would add them to an order if I won something else
Time to nut-up there blue-balls!
You talkin' shit?
When are you comin to Fargo? ;)
If all goes according to plan, never

It's not even a fly over state...
We like it that way :)

sfish

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price

They're OK, IMO.  Don't understand the total admiration they used to get on the CI site (feel the same about the Brick House).  Price is right on the Mi Barrios.  I'd smoke again but probably wouldn't repurchase.

Morning, Shaun.  If I recall, MB flight samplers used to go on sale on the mash somewhat often.  Haven't seen that deal in a while, but there are countless options in the $4-$5 range these days.
There's an 8-cigar flight sampler on the auction for $21, problem is $5.99 shipping. I would add them to an order if I won something else
Time to nut-up there blue-balls!
You talkin' shit?
When are you comin to Fargo? ;)
If all goes according to plan, never

It's not even a fly over state...
Right, unless you're headed somewhere potentially worse

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »

It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.

Don't bother, just watch any random Jerry Springer episode and you'll get the flavor

Also - I believe VaS has started shipping out!  My favorite liquor store is blowing out all older bottles of their Sea Monster stout.  Not a favorite of mine but it's still a 10% ABV stout and they've got them priced at $6 each.  I'll make room in the fridge for a couple.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2014, 11:21:23 AM »

Hi Shaun

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »

Morning Joe, Tom. I decided that, at the rate I smoke I didn't need a full box. Money better spent elsewhere
Hi Scott

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2014, 11:22:43 AM »

I think it's a B&M only stick, but has anyone tried any cigars by Crux?
Heard of them but have yet to see them, and can't say I'm overly interested.

dwgbryant

« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »

back to cigars.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2014, 11:26:01 AM »

Hiya Tom.  We're just shooting the shit here.
Hi Tony.  You asked and Dean just had to answer.  Although you could tell mom because he started it.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2014, 11:26:24 AM »

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »

It all still stinks!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2014, 11:29:59 AM »

Whiskey talkin'
And perhaps various hallucination enhancements.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »

It all still stinks!
PW'ing like a mfer - CB would be proud

sfish

« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2014, 11:30:33 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2014, 11:31:07 AM »

Time to get to work - see you gents later.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25