Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56789 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Newest bet in town boys, get 'er while she's HOT!
Will Dean see his landlord's rack before Roger Goodell gets fired?...GO!
does the rack have to be exposed?
Fully exposed and closely inspected
Should we all chip in for a GoPro?  Get a live feed goin of Dean's life...

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Newest bet in town boys, get 'er while she's HOT!
Will Dean see his landlord's rack before Roger Goodell gets fired?...GO!
does the rack have to be exposed?
A one nipple minimum  required
Pics and I send you a congratulatory 5er!
Should be boxworthy....just sayin'
The 5er will be solid :)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

she let's those puppies loose they could probably hurt me.
you got Medicare A and B right?
There, are worse ways to die!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Newest bet in town boys, get 'er while she's HOT!
Will Dean see his landlord's rack before Roger Goodell gets fired?...GO!
does the rack have to be exposed?
Fully exposed and closely inspected
Should we all chip in for a GoPro?  Get a live feed goin of Dean's life...
I am all in on that one

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

she let's those puppies loose they could probably hurt me.
you got Medicare A and B right?
I have NO health coverage down here, yet. my carrier is a local network HMO and didn't know that until a week before I left. working on it though.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Newest bet in town boys, get 'er while she's HOT!
Will Dean see his landlord's rack before Roger Goodell gets fired?...GO!
does the rack have to be exposed?
Fully exposed and closely inspected
Should we all chip in for a GoPro?  Get a live feed goin of Dean's life...
I am all in on that one
We would also do a deer-cam with night vision!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

she let's those puppies loose they could probably hurt me.
you got Medicare A and B right?
I have NO health coverage down here, yet. my carrier is a local network HMO and didn't know that until a week before I left. working on it though.
dont mess with her till all that's in place. They may take your eye out.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Got it.  Guess that is my fault also for not having "manned up" and apologize for whatever it is that I have done to offend them and their stellar reputations with careful guardianship of the CI site.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Got it.  Guess that is my fault also for not having "manned up" and apologize for whatever it is that I have done to offend them and their stellar reputations with careful guardianship of the CI site.
any alcoholic will tell ya, it's always your fault. When you going to be in Cincinnati?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Got it.  Guess that is my fault also for not having "manned up" and apologize for whatever it is that I have done to offend them and their stellar reputations with careful guardianship of the CI site.
any alcoholic will tell ya, it's always your fault. When you going to be in Cincinnati?
Indeed Oy  ;)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Thanks for clearing that up OY.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Where's Golfin' Dave?  Hopefully he made it through the weather yesterday in good shape.  Hope he see's that Gurka knife is the freebie for the week at CI.  Need to start putting his order together now! ...with $125 orders.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

I guess your post on CI is supposed to mean something in English Oy?
alcoholic dog sending fucked up PM's in another drunken stupor. It goes to my email,and my family can see his shit.
Got it.  Guess that is my fault also for not having "manned up" and apologize for whatever it is that I have done to offend them and their stellar reputations with careful guardianship of the CI site.
Fuck both of them.  Two worthless drunken slobs with two ass holes that spew slurred nonsense.