Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
sucks that the scribes mispelled celebrate.
Truth is, if they don't want the priests having sex, they should allow them to marry.  Seems to be working for me.
Bada boom!

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Good to know.  What was the price on that stick?
Picked them up on a Jam...$3.50

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
Got to watch those property vows.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
sucks that the scribes mispelled celebrate.
Truth is, if they don't want the priests having sex, they should allow them to marry.  Seems to be working for me.
There you go trying to argue common sense....

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
Thinking only causes problems.   I avoid it at all costs

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
Got to watch those property vows.
Poverty!  Auto correct got me again.

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Good to know.  What was the price on that stick?
Picked them up on a Jam...$3.50
I assumed $2 and change.  Do you think it's worth $3.50?
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
did she get her broom fixed?
Sorry Deano, Couldn't resist!
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Yo. Been so busy with work and the wood shop I have not had time to banter for a week. Sipping some bourbon and working a Camacho 10th for the evening.

Yo. Been so busy with work and the wood shop I have not had time to banter for a week. Sipping some bourbon and working a Camacho 10th for the evening.
You scarring up and hairing over?

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Good to know.  What was the price on that stick?
Picked them up on a Jam...$3.50
I assumed $2 and change.  Do you think it's worth $3.50?
Probably not based on CI comparisons, but better than anything you can get at a B&M for $8
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Yo. Been so busy with work and the wood shop I have not had time to banter for a week. Sipping some bourbon and working a Camacho 10th for the evening.
You scarring up and hairing over?
Doing OK. Been back to work for about 3 weeks now, finished PT, still got more time to go. Bone grafts heal slow but I am 90%. Shooting in my first match of the year this weekend. We will see how the new neck holds out against a black powder match.

Yo. Been so busy with work and the wood shop I have not had time to banter for a week. Sipping some bourbon and working a Camacho 10th for the evening.
Some people just need to work on their priorities.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
Got to watch those property vows.
Poverty!  Auto correct got me again.
Got to give you a hard time about something CB.... then again, you can always go back and edit here.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Yo. Been so busy with work and the wood shop I have not had time to banter for a week. Sipping some bourbon and working a Camacho 10th for the evening.
Some people just need to work on their priorities.
Agreed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29