Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

dwgbryant

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
absolutely! doesn't everybody?
I've heard of guys that take their game so seriously, they don't drink nor smoke while golfing.  You're not one of those.  Noted.
Yeah but none of them are named Dean Bryant or John Daly,
or The Spaniard.
Logged

dwgbryant

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
Delusione!
hello Mike.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of poverty and is celibate.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
Delusione!
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
sucks that the scribes mispelled celebrate.
Logged

dwgbryant

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
sucks that the scribes mispelled celebrate.
Truth is, if they don't want the priests having sex, they should allow them to marry.  Seems to be working for me.

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
It behooves you to temporarily move into a roach motel.  Don't want her to see you living high on the hog.  She'll never leave.  Next thing you know your place will be crawling with deadbeats.

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
It behooves you to temporarily move into a roach motel.  Don't want her to see you living high on the hog.  She'll never leave.  Next thing you know your place will be crawling with deadbeats.
No, No, No you don't need that.

Lights Out here.
Logged

dwgbryant

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
It behooves you to temporarily move into a roach motel.  Don't want her to see you living high on the hog.  She'll never leave.  Next thing you know your place will be crawling with deadbeats.
there's no room at the inn. lol.

IrascibleOldFool

wife is thinking of flying down after the 1st of the year.
did she get her broom fixed?

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
sucks that the scribes mispelled celebrate.
LMAO
Logged

dwgbryant

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29