Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
It is all coming together nicely for you!

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
Logged

dwgbryant

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
absolutely! doesn't everybody?

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Logged

dwgbryant

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
probably, but I don't think Homeland Security will let anyone in.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
absolutely! doesn't everybody?
I've heard of guys that take their game so seriously, they don't drink nor smoke while golfing.  You're not one of those.  Noted.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
If he's not married or openly gay...

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Good to know.  What was the price on that stick?

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
absolutely! doesn't everybody?
I've heard of guys that take their game so seriously, they don't drink nor smoke while golfing.  You're not one of those.  Noted.
Yeah but none of them are named Dean Bryant or John Daly,

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
If he's not married or openly gay...
I guess not then because by definition a bear...

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
Delusione!

Thought I'd give a Latitude Zero a try.
Good tell us how it is.  That is a CI house brand isn't it?
I believe it is a CI distribution.  Overall pleasant, solid construction and burn.  Started out with some subtle spices, not unlike CLE but that left and didn't return.  Light tobacco, nuts (cashew/almond) with pleasant cedar.  Nice creamy mouth feel with a residual cedar.  Pretty uniform.  Good morning cigar I would say.
Good to know.  What was the price on that stick?
A little scary Dave, I have smoked a lot of cigars of all sorts but honest to god never had one cream in my mouth nor do I want one that does, are you sure it was a cigar?????

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
Delusione!
Good evening, Mike.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29