CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/9/2014  (Read 59341 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 9/9/2014
« Reply #330 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:18 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #331 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »

Just at the liberry, but got distracted ... have to get ready for first class tonight ... Meet the Parents ... so see you later ... carry on ...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #332 on: September 09, 2014, 05:10:06 PM »

My wife has an I pone and it tells her when an aftermarket cable is attached.  something like " unrecognizable cable attached"  it will charge it, but at a slower rate.
I still have a Razor Max.  battery still lasts a whole day and I can call people.
You use your phone to call people? Loser.
(SIGH) sad, but true.  I even talk to them if they answer.  I don't know what's wrong with me!
Where do I begin, Sam?
reminds me of a Peanuts sketch.  Lucy & Charlie Brown are having a discussion and Charlie Brown asks Lucy what's wrong with him.  She says " ok, get a piece of paper and number it from 1 to 100...better tear it in half in case we run out of space...
LMAO!  Ya gotta love Charles Schulz.
Downtown St.Paul, MN has a lot of cool bronze Peanuts statues...seemed like a cool dude.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #333 on: September 09, 2014, 05:12:49 PM »

Just at the liberry, but got distracted ... have to get ready for first class tonight ... Meet the Parents ... so see you later ... carry on ...
Hi Sly!!
See y'all later, Me and an OOO toro are hitting the road and heading home.  Have a great night everyone!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #334 on: September 09, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »

My wife has an I pone and it tells her when an aftermarket cable is attached.  something like " unrecognizable cable attached"  it will charge it, but at a slower rate.
I still have a Razor Max.  battery still lasts a whole day and I can call people.
(SIGH) sad, but true.  I even talk to them if they answer.  I don't know what's wrong with me!
Where do I begin, Sam?
reminds me of a Peanuts sketch.  Lucy & Charlie Brown are having a discussion and Charlie Brown asks Lucy what's wrong with him.  She says " ok, get a piece of paper and number it from 1 to 100...better tear it in half in case we run out of space...
+++ He daid +++ RIP  :'(
Speaking of dead... Hey Sly, I was beginning to worry about you.  How was your trip?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #335 on: September 09, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

Good one, Shaun (of the Living).  I've been tempted ... need an upgrade from my iPhone 4, am now eligible ... which way to go ...?  Okay, got to get my stuff done, I'm outta here ... oh,
I had a lovely Ave Maria Immaculata torp and an Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" poured out of a 16oz. can with the Nitro widget ... it was pretty good ... both were, alongside a conversation with banter buddy, Ken.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #336 on: September 09, 2014, 05:15:27 PM »

Class?  Is Sly teaching?  Cigar Smoking 101?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #337 on: September 09, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »

Hi Sly!!
See y'all later, Me and an OOO toro are hitting the road and heading home.  Have a great night everyone!
GFY!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #338 on: September 09, 2014, 05:17:50 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

Good one, Shaun (of the Living).  I've been tempted ... need an upgrade from my iPhone 4, am now eligible ... which way to go ...?  Okay, got to get my stuff done, I'm outta here ... oh,
I had a lovely Ave Maria Immaculata torp and an Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" poured out of a 16oz. can with the Nitro widget ... it was pretty good ... both were, alongside a conversation with banter buddy, Ken.
To me, it boils down to this. 
Do you have an apple TV or iMac, or apple laptop?  If so, get iphone, if not, get android.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #339 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:12 PM »

Where do I begin, Sam?
Speaking of dead... Hey Sly, I was beginning to worry about you.  How was your trip?
Hi Tony, I have to keep it brief, have to get some work done ... but France is beautiful, and if we hadn't rented a car and gotten out into the rural and mountainous areas, we really wouldn't have gotten the flavor we did.  People were friendly and helpful, it ain't cheap, and we had a few bumps in the road among ourselves, but we covered an incredible amount of ground in 12 days, the last two in Paris.  It's taken some adjustment to be back ... And thank you to those who gave helpful suggestions, NJDave, OyDave, etc.  See you later. Au Revois?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #340 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:26 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

Hope Ken was doing well, my sincerest GFY to both of you :) 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #341 on: September 09, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

Do you have an apple TV or iMac, or apple laptop?  If so, get iphone, if not, get android.
I agree... anymore, the biggest benefit of iPhone is linkage to other apple products.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #342 on: September 09, 2014, 05:21:55 PM »

Here ya go Tex:

I agree... anymore, the biggest benefit of iPhone is linkage to other apple products.
100%...total integration.  But if you don't do it, don't start! :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #343 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:11 PM »

Where do I begin, Sam?
Hi Tony, I have to keep it brief, have to get some work done ... but France is beautiful, and if we hadn't rented a car and gotten out into the rural and mountainous areas, we really wouldn't have gotten the flavor we did.  People were friendly and helpful, it ain't cheap, and we had a few bumps in the road among ourselves, but we covered an incredible amount of ground in 12 days, the last two in Paris.  It's taken some adjustment to be back ... And thank you to those who gave helpful suggestions, NJDave, OyDave, etc.  See you later. Au Revois?
When you have more time, you'll have to share more details.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #344 on: September 09, 2014, 05:25:26 PM »

Where do I begin, Sam?
When you have more time, you'll have to share more details.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29