cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Oh.
Pete lifted the Order of Protection. I can smoke his cigars now.
Get it in writing.

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!
Can't make a battery that lasts a full day and can't make a damn charging cable more than 2 feet long so no I can't either.
Logged

dwgbryant

wow, it's a pretty heady cigar!

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!
Can't make a battery that lasts a full day and can't make a damn charging cable more than 2 feet long so no I can't either.
Heaven forbid you spend $3 and get a 6-10' one :) My iPhone 5s battery is at 70%+ when I leave work everyday(6a-5p)...no issues from me

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!
Which one.....sheesh!
I actually don't see it on there.  Guess that's not all of 'em.

Dean's smoking a Surrogates/Tatuaje.  That pic is of the Viaje Skull & Bones.
Oh.
Pete lifted the Order of Protection. I can smoke his cigars now.
Bullshit, he just doesn't know you moved
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
Ha! That's very Joe-esque. I wonder how long it will take for the pendulum to swing back in the opposite direction of connectivity for many people

And if you text me, it'd better be about beer or cigars.

I was actually talking to the wife about this the other day... for as connected as everyone got, I get the sense that people really are tiring of it.  It went too far.  I see it in the buying trends of our clients, they're starting to move away from "social media" - it isn't "cool" any more.  Read about the top "social media" apps and most are stuff I bet you've never heard of.  And then of course the pendulum will swing BACK to connectivity, and back again, and on and on.  Or it won't, who knows.  I'll try to keep up with it on Twitter.
PotD contender

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!
Can't make a battery that lasts a full day and can't make a damn charging cable more than 2 feet long so no I can't either.
Heaven forbid you spend $3 and get a 6-10' one :) My iPhone 5s battery is at 70%+ when I leave work everyday(6a-5p)...no issues from me
And if I do run it down at an inopportune time, I just pop in my spare battery.
Logged

jswaykos

It's been fun but it's time to head outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

It's been fun but it's time to head outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Taquito!   Seeya Joe

It's been fun but it's time to head outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Later Cameo-Joe

It's been fun but it's time to head outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Have a good one Joe, I'll call you later.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

It's been fun but it's time to head outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
>>>later Joe!

wow, it's a pretty heady cigar!
Hence the name?

For the fanboys: http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Fuck Apple in a couple more generations they will catch up with current Samsung and then still will not have decent battery life.
They were the pioneers, you have to give them that
>>>Since they want to charge me for EVERYTHING, then no, I'm not giving them anything!
Can't make a battery that lasts a full day and can't make a damn charging cable more than 2 feet long so no I can't either.
Heaven forbid you spend $3 and get a 6-10' one :) My iPhone 5s battery is at 70%+ when I leave work everyday(6a-5p)...no issues from me
Aftermarket cables are hit or miss and you have the most amazing apple battery on earth if you are using it much.  Been there had them and wife and son have them so not hear-say.  But I do like the nice metal case and better cameras.