Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.
3x FCS national champs and a 26game winning streak.  They said Fargo was their best venue all of last year, couldn't wait to come back...just had to make sure the streak was alive.
The 3 speakers that did not show up at the conference last week said it was their favorite annual event and they sure hated to miss it too!  FCS??? What the hell is that?  Is that the old Division 2 or something?
Someone into college football should probably know that.
This TX-sized ego is making me nauseous in the morning!
Someone who vanishes all weekend, misses the celebratory herf and then gets up Monday morning and first words out of their mouth are Morning Mo'fos makes me retaliate!
Sorry, I'll make sure to check in next time.  When the wife works 8 days straight of 12hr-nights and I see her for less than 90min a day, she gets the priority when she finally gets a couple days off.
I'm with you. Wife came home early yesterday, so I ditched the Browns game and went for a hike with her and the kids.
No, that was just good judgement and avoiding having to experience the end you knew would come.   lol
Based on the first quarter that I saw, I thought for sure it would end up 35-6 or something.
I thought the same with the Eagles game.
That one had me worried...Jax was my loser pick, I was freaking out at halftime!

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Going back to the Penthouse forums discussion....maybe you can work it off?

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Do you drop your deposit in her box?

[...]
Watched the first half at the gym and was very surprised when I saw the final score .

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Do you drop your deposit in her box?
More like threw it...unless he was dropping those nuts again ;)

[...]
Gym = sitting on your couch with a shake-weight ;)

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Do you drop your deposit in her box?
Penalty for early withdrawal.

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Do you drop your deposit in her box?
Penalty for early withdrawal.
He probably hit the daily deposit-withdrawal limit!

[...]
Yeah, nice TVs and comfy chairs there
Logged

dwgbryant

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.
Maybe just a deposit...  :P
I have a few months worth saved up so it'll be a fairly large deposit.

[...]
Plus he can go back to watching the girl on the stairmaster in front of him during the commercials.

[...]

POTD!  Wow...that was E.P.I.C.