Work Time!   Oh boy my favorite day of the Month - Office Meeting Day.  Damn I hate it!
Any fallout from the botched seminar the other week?
That was a state run event but No and there will not be since the 3 top dogs were the no shows and the one that retired and walked out the door sure don't give a rat's ass.

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Think you should be a lot concerned.
We'll see, nobody thought the Bills offense could do anything yesterday. I have faith in Eli

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.

Work Time!   Oh boy my favorite day of the Month - Office Meeting Day.  Damn I hate it!
I got that shit next week, grateful they last less than a hour.
Mine are more along the lines of 2-3 hours and always on Monday!
I've got continuing education for 5.5 hours tomorrow and 2 hours Wednesday. I may be ready to punch someone by Wednesday night.

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D

Mornin MFers!
Be careful yellowstar it could turn to tuesday anytime.

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up

Work Time!   Oh boy my favorite day of the Month - Office Meeting Day.  Damn I hate it!
I got that shit next week, grateful they last less than a hour.
Mine are more along the lines of 2-3 hours and always on Monday!
I've got continuing education for 5.5 hours tomorrow and 2 hours Wednesday. I may be ready to punch someone by Wednesday night.
Change your name to DaveScott?

And now let the debate rage between college and pro football!

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!

Work Time!   Oh boy my favorite day of the Month - Office Meeting Day.  Damn I hate it!
I got that shit next week, grateful they last less than a hour.
Mine are more along the lines of 2-3 hours and always on Monday!
I've got continuing education for 5.5 hours tomorrow and 2 hours Wednesday. I may be ready to punch someone by Wednesday night.
That is a risky propostition these days, punch the wife or kids you go to jail, punch the wrong unknown and you get your ass whipped, stabbed or shot.   Might better just have a few drinks and sleep it off.

Mornin MFers!
Be careful yellowstar it could turn to tuesday anytime.
I am feeling a Bitchy Monday today :)

Work Time!   Oh boy my favorite day of the Month - Office Meeting Day.  Damn I hate it!
I got that shit next week, grateful they last less than a hour.
Mine are more along the lines of 2-3 hours and always on Monday!
I've got continuing education for 5.5 hours tomorrow and 2 hours Wednesday. I may be ready to punch someone by Wednesday night.
Take it easy Ray Rice

And now let the debate rage between college and pro football!
Insert comment about college athletes getting paid here