Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.

Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
She's gotta give you shit about something, else she wouldn't be a warden.

nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties.  I have had trouble too when my connection wasn't great.  Hope the Chromebook treats you nicer.  Or just banter from Best Buy.  Tell them you're undecided on which to get so you need to test thoroughly.

Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
She's gotta give you shit about something, else she wouldn't be a warden.
Indeed!  Yo, Antnee!

Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
Hell you got it good Warden gives me shit about having to deal with flies like I should be able to simply prevent them or something magical like that.
Logged

glassken

nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties.  I have had trouble too when my connection wasn't great.  Hope the Chromebook treats you nicer.  Or just banter from Best Buy.  Tell them you're undecided on which to get so you need to test thoroughly.
Maybe they will let you smoke cigars in there too. Florida is a great cigar State, no?
Logged

dogdays

Good evening Ken , what cigar are you going to smoke for Deans eherf  ?
Logged

dwgbryant

replied to your message Ken.
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
Logged

glassken

replied to your message Ken.
Steve, I'm about to smoke a CyB Corona Real. I may fire up an H. Upmann Mag 50, or the PSD4 you sent me.

Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
Hi and bye, JAC.

Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
Logged

dogdays

Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
LOL, Funny Mikey .
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Logged

dogdays

Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Nice Cigar , Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15