dogdays

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.
I like RL Burnside and muddy waters , and howling wolf .

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?

I don't know where the enmity between you and whomever comes from, but kindly leave me the fuck out of it.  I don't give a shit.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.
Keep the dreams.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?

I don't know where the enmity between you and whomever comes from, but kindly leave me the fuck out of it.  I don't give a shit.
Don't know how you can't know.  Certain people took it upon themselves to attack people for enjoying this site, the drunks then have to make it a point to troll this site for the sole purpose of insulting people.  This site has been inclusive from the start, others have made it a point to make it an us vs them, and I think you know that.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.
True, but it's pretty broadly expected that that not be done at kids sports events.  Even years ago when my daughter was playing softball, the many hard core smoking parents would go out to the parking lot to catch a cig.

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.
Unless we're talking about Monica.

[...]

Let's just say this particular grandma wasn't exactly "classy".

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.
Unless we're talking about Monica.
Touché.  Forgot about that one.  I stand corrected.

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.
I like RL Burnside and muddy waters , and howling wolf .
I enjoy good music.  Loves me some blues.