Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?
Logged

dwgbryant

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Logged

dwgbryant

heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.
Logged

dogdays

heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.
Later Dean.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

GK, reply to your pm/email sent.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.
Well, that's one way to look at it.

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Logged

dogdays

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
LOL!

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.

Warden says Mexican Food Time.  BBL

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Forgot to mention TXDave with the Mexican food.  Sheesh.