CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: 9/7/2014  (Read 28995 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/7/2014
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2014, 10:23:53 AM »

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess. 

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

dwgbryant

« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.

dwgbryant

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2014, 10:53:51 AM »

heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.

dogdays

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2014, 10:55:13 AM »

heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.
Later Dean.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2014, 11:00:43 AM »

GK, reply to your pm/email sent.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2014, 11:01:59 AM »

Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess. 

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2014, 11:13:01 AM »

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.
Well, that's one way to look at it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2014, 11:21:28 AM »

Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »

Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....

dogdays

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2014, 11:30:39 AM »

LOL!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »

Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »

Warden says Mexican Food Time.  BBL

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2014, 11:47:20 AM »

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »

Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2014, 11:51:49 AM »

Forgot to mention TXDave with the Mexican food.  Sheesh.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15